• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke of the above name

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    Name --> Pokemon

With this game you must name a pokemon that's name begins with the first letter of the above member's name. (Guh that was a mouth full!)

In case you can't understand that, since my member name is MithosFall the next poster must name a pokemon whose name begins with M such as Mudkip. (Sorry if I'm being repetative.) (And the next person can't use Mudkip!)

The only rule I have is that no pokemon name is used twice within the same 5 posts.

Also, if it is too difficult or impossible to come up with a pokename then you can just restart this thread.

------------------------------------------

It has occurred to me that some people have misunderstood the rules of this thread.

If the above username is (for example) Mudkipz 4 Life, then you must post a pokemon with a name that starts with "M" such as Magmar or Mr. Mime.

If said username is (for example) -=xMudkipzx=-, then you must post a pokemon that begins with "X". Only one being Xatu. If that person posts again within the same 5 posts, then the next person can either say Missingno or just name any other pokemon.

The same goes for a user name like (for example) @(>.<)@. (You can either say Missingno or just name any other pokemon.)

Hope that clears things up!

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Absol...

fillerfillerfillerfiller

Last edited:

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years