• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke' TV

HellishHades

Pure Evil
Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    That's right; unless you encrypt all the HTML, you can still pull the video URL out....

Most of those amateur-like encryption methods are awful. No-one will ever find out that you used JavaScript to decrypt the ordinal values of ASCII characters...

PPNSteve said:
    also look for a streaming media service provider.. can help you with limiting downloads (will only stream) perferabley in .asx or other windows media format (most popular) stay far, FAR away from .rm / .mov (evil!)

Anything from RealPlayer or Quicktime is indeed evil. They often have awful quality, and next to no-one uses them, unless you're some kind of Apple fan-boy.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • well if 4kids or someone contacts me about this than I will immediatly stop Poke'TV until then any suggestions on how I should stream the episodes? can someone show me how XD

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    If you encrypted the HTML it wouldn't work. You need an anti-cache code. But even then, there are holes, lol.

Back