• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
    I made a little animation for the whole team! Anyone on the team can use this if they'd like:
    pokeanimate shop

And it's hard to find the requests in all the clutter, so any requests that haven't been filled, it would be nice if you could kindly repost your order for us.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    This thread has to use custom backgrounds. It can't just be cropping a few images and animating, it actually needs to have something that was made.

And I am not trying to mini-mod, I just would really hate to see this thread closed.

KingArmag

Muser
    Years
    yeah... soon PokeEggs will fall and we will be on top again! It looks like it is already happening... I still like PokeEggs-we all do but soon we, again will be the rulers of the Pixel Projects forum!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back