• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokeanimate shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    wow, thanks for the sleeping piplup! amazing!

I've got another request:

pokemon: munchlax
    background: Day
    action: if possible, eating, if not, then sleeping

EDIT: what the heck? this shop is closed? then why is the thread not locked? anyway, if it's possible, please make my request.

Last edited:

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    KingArmag:
    yeah... soon PokeEggs will fall and we will be on top again! It looks like it is already happening... I still like PokeEggs-we all do but soon we, again will be the rulers of the Pixel Projects forum!
    You're totally right!
    Remember,PokeEggs can only receive requests for 493 Pokemon X 2 Styles=996 Request in total for it not to receive any requests anymore!
    We are using 492 Pokemon X Many BG's (didn't count them :p) X Different poses of the Pokemon.
    We just can't be finished with this shop,like PokeEggs will when 996 Requests are received.

Here is Munchlax:
    pokeanimate shop

Last edited:
    Years
    pokeanimate shop
    i fixed up the munclax(btw the pattern for eating is left, middle , right, middle)

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    I would like a Grovyle using leaf blade in viridian forest. Plz, someone do it. I have five more requests that need to be filled. lol :3
    EDIT: If pkmntrainerpaul reads this, your the man for the job. LOL :)

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
    You're totally right!
    Remember,PokeEggs can only receive requests for 493 Pokemon X 2 Styles=996 Request in total for it not to receive any requests anymore!
    We are using 492 Pokemon X Many BG's (didn't count them :p) X Different poses of the Pokemon.
    We just can't be finished with this shop,like PokeEggs will when 996 Requests are received.

Here is Munchlax:
    pokeanimate shop

Actually you will have to double that by two, including all of the shiny versions.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    here is Grovyle
    pokeanimate shop
    I made it more cmplicated so it's better :p

I'm working on Gastly
    Thx SO MUCH! This is awesome!
    I have many more requests, as i mentioned, so next is blaziken using blaze kick in a dojo-type thing, if you can't get a dojo, use a field with burnt-up grass. I know you can get that from the Mystery Dungeon Ravaged Fields friend area. if you can't get any of those BGs, just use a cliff.
    Acually, can you take out the circle-vortex thing at the end? It looks kinda wierd, no offense.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    The PokéEgg shop is closed... That means, we will get more business!

Anyways, we really have an unlimited amount of possible requests. Because we also make some custom sprites for the animations.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    The grovyle and blziken are 100% perfect now! Thz so much! But, as i mentioned, im not done. :embarrass As i know I can only make one request per post now, I need a Zapdos in the clouds using thunderbolt, shockwave, or some other electric move. Thx again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back