• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeblade: Bladers in Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Raiyna opened her eyes slowly and looked around rubbing her cheek.
    "Gah..what the heck was that?" she asked herself.
    "You were knocked out," Kai implied.
    She looked over at him. "Hm? By those two guys, right?"
    Kai nodded. "Yeah, they kicked you down practically." He leaned over to her. "You feeling better?"
    "Yes, I am." Raiyna looked at Ylia. "Ylia, how did you keep that storm under control?"

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    "Ehm," Ylia said," that's a secret. I can't tell you. Not now."
    She looked to the members of the groep. They all looked down at her, a weird exspression on their faces.
    "I know it's wierd, but I'll tell you later. And to reviel something, my Pidgeot did most of the job."
    She nodded.

'Oh really?' Kai thought. 'She is hiding something.'

"I'm sorry." Ylia said. "I prommise I'll tell you later."
    And with that she stood up and starting to search in her bag. She took out a bottle of water.
    "What are you guys going to do now?"
    "Back to Rustboro?" Ray said, he looked to Ylia and knew she must have a good reason.
    Kai nodded." I still need that badge, you know?"

A new morning had arrived in Hoenn. The light of the rising sun tickled Tyson's nose.
    With a loud sneeze the boy woke up. He rubbed with his finger under his nose. It took a while before he realised where he was. The trees surrounding the open space in the forest, made long shadows, which were shrinking very fast due to the growing strength of the sun.
    Tyson sneezed again. "…I think we need some more wood." Max' voice reached Tyson's ears. After turning his head, Tyson saw his friends, Kenny and Max, sitting around the small tower of ash that reminded him of their campfire.
    "What's going on?" Tyson asked.
    "Ah, good morning, Tyson." Kenny smiled.
    "Yeah, Good morning" Max repeated.
    "You to a good morning." Tyson said. "But what is wrong?"
    "Oh, if we want to have something to eat, I think we need some more wood. Our campfire has completely disappeared."
    Tyson nodded. "I'll get some."
    He took his blue and red cap, checked if the Dragoon blade was still in the pocket on his arm and left Kenny and Max behind.

In the forest Tyson found enough wood that was fit enough to burn. On his way back he saw a fruit tree, carrying some blue, round berries. They seemed ripe enough to be eaten.
    Tyson's stomach told him he needed one of those. He laid the pile of wood down on the muddy ground and walked to the tree.
    "Kenny and Max will love these." Tyson thought. He picked three of those berries, which by the way had the size of apples. When he wanted to pick a fourth one he heard a noise in the bushes behind him. Tyson sharpened all his senses, but he was still freaked out when a huge bee flew out. Huge pins on his forelegs and one sting. Tyson sweat dropped. He slowly walked backwards, 'till the trunk of the tree blocked his way. There was no way he could run.
    Tyson moaned he had been foolish, by letting the Pokeball, containing his Treecko, in his bag.

Max was busy putting all of their stuff in their bags, when he heard a scream of a familiar voice. "Tyson!" he and Kenny said simultaneously. Max and his teammate finished their work as fast as possible and ran into the forest, where they had heard Tyson screaming.
    On their way a blue shadow flew just above their heads. Kenny and Max managed to dive just in time.

Tyson sighed in relief. A small blue bird had tackled the bee, leaving the bug Pokemon no other choice than fleeing.
    "Are you alright?" a gentle voice asked.
    Tyson turned his head and saw a young women coming out of the bushes. She had light purple hair, wore a pair of blue jeans, a vanilla coloured blouse that reached her knees.
    On her head she wore a hat made of straw. And on the head sat the small bird. He was completely blue, except for his white belly and his red face. He had a roguish look due to his big eyes. He was constantly making some kind of noise. It sounded like this: "Taillooow! Taiilloooooooow."
    Tyson nodded as an answer to the young woman's question.
    "Good," she smiled.
    "Ehm, thanks for saving me." Tyson said.
    "You don't have to thank me," she smiled. "Towail, my Taillow, did everything." The young woman pointed at the Pokémon on her hat.
    "My name is Violet. And yours?"
    "Tyson."
    At that moment Kenny and Max arrived where Tyson and Violet stood.
    "Ty…son!" Max gasped.
    "Kenny! Max!"
    "Are you…okay?" Kenny asked.
    Tyson nodded.
    "But what happened? We heard you scream." Max said.
    "Oh, ehm, well… I was attacked by some giant bee-Pokemon."
    "A Beedrill," Violet explained.
    "Oh, Okay, so I was being attacked by a Beedrill and then Violet's bird…"
    "A Taillow,"
    "Yeah, and then her TAILLOW (Tyson laid the accent on that word) attacked the BEEDRILL. And I was saved."
    "Pheew, you've been very lucky, Tyson."
    "I know, Kenny, I know. Thanks Towail."
    "TOWAIL?" Max said. He didn't get it. Violet just said it was a Taillow.
    "The name she gave to the Pokemon." Tyson whispered in Max' ear.
    "Oh"
    "Have you guys already eaten?" Violet asked.

Magma Blader

Kingdom Hearts...
    Years
    Daniel woke up and saw everyone around him.
    He looked at Kai. Everyone then noticed that Daniel had regained consciousness.
    Daniel: "Kai, where are we?"
    Kai: "we're neat Petalburg City."
    Daniel: " Dont you think we should go and tell Oshiba all about this?"

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Kai nodded? "I think so. His house is on our way."
    Kai didn't like the thought that his nemesis Boris was here in Hoenn. He knew that only big trouble could come out of this.
    He sighed:"If everyone's alright we better leave. maybe we can reach Oshiba's house before sunset."
    "Well, I think the sun will give light for another five houres, so if it's not to far, and we leave now, than it should be ok." Ylia said.
    Ray nodded. "Than let's grab our stuff and leave."
    The others agreed.
    Kai took his bag and couldn't help looking in the direction of Petalburg. As he closed his eyes, Ray noticed him.
    "Worried about the others?"
    "Hmpf"
    "I am." He turned to Ylia. "Is there a way to communicate with other traveling trainers?"
    "Yes, there are." was Ylia's answer. "You can leave a message in the Pokécentre, or if they have a Pokégear or a Pokénav you should reach them everywhere."
    "Ok, but we have none of these things and the Pokécentre is not on our way."
    "I have a Pokégear from my journey in Johto," Ylia said and grabbed some device out of her pocket.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Magma Blader, please refrain from double posting, and try to have all of your posts have COMPLETE lines to form a paragraph.

Magma Blader

Kingdom Hearts...
    Years
    Refrain from double posting??? You think I do it on purpose???

Ylia activated her Pokenav. " whats your friend's Pokenav number?" she asked Kai.
    "Pokenav number??"
    "Yes, I cant phone him without that."
    "Ummmm...." Kai looked at Ray and Daniel. "Any ideas guys?"
    Ray and Daniel shook their heads.
    "Kai, dont you think we should get to Oshiba's first then we can contact Prof.Birch from there to ask about Tyson and the rest's Pokenav number?" said Ray.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    To be quite frank, yes, I do think you do it on purpose see this link for why:

Your double post

MagmaBlader said:
    Since you guys arent coming, Ill post again

So AGAIN, please REFRAIN from double posting. End of story.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    If we may continue, I do so.

"Ehm, If I may say so, that sounds like a great idea, Ray!" Ylia said. Ylia noticed Kai staring at her.
    'What", she asked.
    But all Kai did, was turning around and walk in the direction of the forest. "Are we still going or what?"
    "Sure." Ray answered his teammate.
    "We're going to make it before sunset, right?" Raiyna asked, a bit worried.
    "I have some pokemon that can light the way for us." And with that ylia called out her Typhlosion. The flames on his back gave of a soft light, but in darkness it would give enough light to light the way.
    And so the group left. Kai and Ray in front, followed by Ylia and Raiyna. And then Daniel, who was looking at the playful firepokemon.

Magma Blader

Kingdom Hearts...
    Years
    No, Bijou. Not the end of story. That post is different than the one you claim to be a double post. NOW it is the end of story.

Anyways, Im gonna get rid of Daniel soon and get a new character.

They all reached the Oshiba's place a little after sunset. Daniel went up to it first and knocked on it. There was no reply. Daniel knocked again, louder this time. Still no reply.
    " Why isnt he opening the door?" said Daniel
    " Dunno." said Rayina. She knocked too and soon they were all thrashing the door.
    "That's it!" said Kai. "Houndoom flamethrower!"
    A strong flamethrower from Houndoom blasted the door open.
    Everyone went inside. There was no Oshiba inside.
    "Oshiba?" said Ray
    "Where is he?" asked Daniel.
    "There!" Ylia pointed to a note on the table.
    Ray picked up the note. It said.

" Dear Bladebreakers,
    If you ever want to see Oshiba alive again, then come to Petalburg Beach tomorrow at 7:30 PM. A boat will pick you up from there. Dont try anything.
    -Boris and Giovanni."

Everyone was stunned.Then they heard a sound outside and ran out. The dark shadow of Rayquaza descended again in front of the moon.

Last edited:

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
    ill join!
    Name: Daisuke
    Hair: dark blue and in sasuke (naruto) style
    Eyes:aqua
    Inforamtion: a ninja/pokemon trainer from shinou who has won many shinou contests and the shinou league. he has come to hoenn to beat the league and has a strong bond with his pokemon , blaziken nicknamed uchiha. his family is the rival clan to koga's clan in fuschia. he is very skilled and will not be taken lightly.
    Personality: very stubborn at some times and maybe clueless at some other , but when there's a real challenge he will switch into a state of intelligence and will plan tactics that helped him win the shinou league. he is very kind and trustworthy also .
    Pokemon:mightyena (rocky)
    blaziken(uchiha)
    alakazam(yakumo)
    mewtwo(saved him from an attack by parukia)(naruto)(not really his but can be summoned upon by an orb)
    gardevoir(kurenai)
    lucario(hatake)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, welcome ^^
    Here come's a new part of me:
    Ylia took the letter of Kai, her hands were shaking when she held the note. "How dare they? HOW DARE THEY TO DO THIS? The Pokémon world has always been a nice place. Everything was all peace and Quite in Hoenn. AND NOW THEY ARE HERE TOO! How can I keep running if they are everywhere?"
    "Running?" Ray asked confused.
    "For what?" Kai added.
    Ylia sank on the ground. It was time to tell her story, after all she had done to try to forget it...it seemed like the Dark Shadow of the Pokémon World got her.
    "You know," Ylia began.." You guys aren't the only one to have a Bitbeast."
    "Eh?" Ray asked confused.
    "I have one too," Ylia murmured. "His name is Lightning Dragoon, also known as the Storm Dragon."

Kai narrowed his eyes when he heard that. 'It explains so much' he thought. 'A pokémon would never be able to create a storm like that one yesterday. A Bitbeast would find it rather easy. And if it's element was the storm...'
    But then there was the question where she got it. As good as Kai knew here, he knew she was born in the Pokémon world, that she had never been to his world, not even heard of it.
    "But where did you get it?" Ray asked curiously.

'Oh, boy, this is just great', Oshiba sighed. 'WHy does it always happen to me. C'MON HO-OH, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS! Please tell me...'

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    While everything was going on at Oshiba's house , daisuke was trying to find a place to spend the night , since there was no pokemon center in the woods.
    Looks like there's gonna be a storm soon , daisuke sighed. Better check , go Yakumo!
    "Alakazam!" , cried the psychic pokemon.
    Check for any signs of a storm and if it's dangerous , glow three times.
    The Alakazam glowed three times...
    Great , just great . complained Daisuke

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    No, Bijou. Not the end of story. That post is different than the one you claim to be a double post. NOW it is the end of story.

Correction. From what I have seen, you were doubleposting in this thread several times, which the past pages prove.
    And since the RPG forum rules don't state anything different, doubleposting is not allowed here, which is why you just earned yourself a Warning for doubleposting multiple times.

Refrain from doubleposting in the future, or more Warnings will follow, which will lead to a temporary suspension from the forum on your third Warning.

And this is the end of the Story.

Magma Blader

Kingdom Hearts...
    Years
    Man, Scizz. You really change your usernmae all the time. Anyways, guess what?? STILL not the end of story. The way you say "Refrain from double posting" is quite unfair. I didnt double post on purpose back then. My internet connection was a slow dial-up so it posted double frequently. NOW it TRULY is the end of story.

Now back to the Pokeblade story (Im gonna get rid of Daniel soon and my new character will be Brendan Birch. You all know who he is, right?? ):

Brendan had just won his badge from the Petalburg City Gym. It was past midnight and he had a hard time persuading Norman to battle. After a long, tough match, he won closely with his Swampert and Scizor. Tomorrow, he would move on to Slateport via Dewford Island. Brendan yawned and headed to the Pokecentre to get some sleep. As he made his way, three other boys and asked him directions to the Pokemon Centre.
    "Hi, I'm Tyson. Do you know where the Pokemon Centre is??

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    When he got further into the woods,Daisuke saw a house with its door blasted open. "What the....!",said Daisuke in surprise.
    Ka-booooom!!! sounded the lightning and thunder with great power
    "Grrrr...Um,is anyone here??"Daisuke asked.
    He walked inside the house , seeing that nobody was there.That's when he was struck with a big,metal pan.
    "owowowow!!!"Daisuke exclaimed out of hurt.
    "Where's Oshiba!?"a girl who held the pan asked angrily
    "Who?"
    "Oshiba! I know you work for Giovanni!!!"
    "WHAT!!!???I don't work for criminals! I'm just a normal trainer looking for shelter!AAAAAH!"He was stricken again by the pan.
    "Really? Then what's your name!?"
    "Daisuke Tawanari!"
    "You mean.... Daisuke Tawanari , champion of the Shinou league???!!!
    "YES!"

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Man, Scizz. You really change your usernmae all the time. Anyways, guess what?? STILL not the end of story. The way you say "Refrain from double posting" is quite unfair. I didnt double post on purpose back then. My internet connection was a slow dial-up so it posted double frequently. NOW it TRULY is the end of story.

No, still not the end of the story. Bijou provided proof that in at least one case, you intended to double post, so don't continue to hide behind excuses, and accept your punishment. How is it unfair? It's the rules. If you choose not to abide to them, you'll end up in trouble. If you have a problem with that, then don't break the rules in the first place. It's your job to read the rules and follow them, not our job to dictate them to you. Now, if you'd like to continue the "story", do so by PMing me.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

Years
    ummm, :\ *cough cough* can we just stay on topic now? this is getting annoying :cool:

Edit: OOC: Where is evry1 there hasnt been any posts for about 4 days

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm here
    Gee MagmaBlader, please stop fighting with the mods.

Ylia sighed. The pan in her hands fell on the ground.
    "I'm sorry", she said. "Everything is going wrong."
    "Tell me about it" Kai groaned at the back of the room. The others were searching the forest for clues.
    "It's no use they're doing that" Kai continued staring through the rain falling on the window. "Houndoom can't smell anything."
    Daisuke give a surprised look on his face. He hasn't even noticed the boy 'till now. The Mudkip on his shoulder looked very sad. "It's okay, Mudkip. Oshiba will be alright. I know it. Dranzer knows it."
    "Yeah" Ylia sighed.
    "KAI!" Ray came running back inside.
    "What is it, Ray?"
    "I got a call from Prof Birch."
    "Who?"
    "Professor Birch," Ylia explained. "Is one of the most famous pokémon professors ever. Well besides Prof Oak than."
    "Yeah." Ray continued. "He said Tyson and the gang are heading towards Slateport City. Some boy asked them to come along. And more I got their Pokénav number." Ray grinned, waving with a sheet of paper in his right hand.
    "Great! Let me add them" Ylia grabbed the paper and started adding the number.
    "Then let's go." Kai murmured.

With the help of the friendly Daisuke's Gardevoir, they managed to get near Slateport in no time.
    "And now?" Ylia asked.
    "Find Tyson, Max and Kenny. We might need them."
    "And then... -Kai narrowed his eyes- we'll find Oshiba!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back