• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokeblocks, Poffins, Now what?

Bzhuan

add a g to the end of my name
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2018
    is there gonna be a new one? Or are they gonna strike that?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Yeah...Pokeblocks, Poffins, Aprijuice...what next? Perhaps some blend of all three, like maybe Isshu will be able to implement Contests and the Pokelathon (Pokeathon?) or maybe some whole new thing altogether, though I can't think of one...

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I hope they dont make something new. Why not just use what we already got from the past generations.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    If they do make a new type of... thing, I really hope they don't go too far. I guess I'm saying that I hope that they just stick to the things we have now.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i liked poffins the best. they made me want to eat some cheese cake or something

Bzhuan

add a g to the end of my name
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2018
    They can maybe just use all of them maybe!

I'm hoping they have contests and pokeathlons!

...Now I want a cheesecake...

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    I dunno, they always seem to come up with something new to go with each
    generation, I think that they'll come up with something new.

Hmm.. Ideas... It could be a juicer of some kind. Lol, I really don't know. I'm
    sure that they'll come up with something that will be fun and beneficial for the
    pokies as well. (:

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Personally, I'm hoping they dump the whole contest thing and replace it with Pokeathlon or something else.....

Well, the Pokeathlon was great, I love it more than contests. But I think they should keep contests and improve them.

In the anime, contests are awesome. First round-move appeal. Second round-contest battle. They should do that in the games. I really really want contest battles.

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
    I hate poffin pokeblock that blender **** lol i hate all of it :p i want them to strike it. It just wasnt an interesting part of the game for me you know?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    i hope they dont have that gay pokecoordinator thing

CAN WE NOT CALL THINGS GAY IN A NEGATIVE MANNER PLEASE? KTHANKS

I hate poffin pokeblock that blender **** lol i hate all of it :p i want them to strike it. It just wasnt an interesting part of the game for me you know?

And you could of totally gotten your point across without swearing sir/madam.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hmm I can see some sort of circus thing within B/W. I dunno but some arena sort of thing... how to improve their circus abilities? I dunno. I pick some sort of popcorn...

But if not, then yeah go back to pokeblocks. :D;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I kinda hope they'll pick one of the older ones and stick with it. I've never seen the point in having the exact same thing called different things. Have new ways to make it but stick with calling it Pokéblocks or Poffins. u_u;;

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    can they bring back the contests from gen. 3? I love the pokeblock idea and it was fun making them. With poffins I was worried about burning them, and stuff spilling out of the bowl; too complicated for me.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    So far they've consistently done something that involves turning berries into something similar to sweets. The blocks were like candies, poffins are just pastries, and of course the berry juice. Maybe some kind of jam or jelly is next up on the list?

Back