• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Card of the Day (July 10th, 2011) - Yanma TM 84/102

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity's (Un)Official Card of the Day series!

Basically, this is a series of threads where you rate a given card based on several factors, including how useful it is in various decks, which cards it combos well with, and its art. So, basically, you're rating all aspects of the card.

Card of the Day for July 10th, 2011 - Yanma 84/102 HS Triumphant Set

Spoiler:

(This pic is just being used to show the art. I can't find the power cable for our scanner here at the moment, otherwise I'd have used a scan)

Card details:

Spoiler:

Some questions to get you started:
    What decks is this useful in?
    What cards does it combo well with?
    What do you think about the card's capabilities?
    What do you think about the card art?

Now get your rate on!

By the way, that's a guide for the Pokemon TCG Game Boy game in the background. And yes, I did choose Pokemon from the same evolution line back to back.

piecemeal

On An Adventure
    Years
  • Cute and nice colors, I give the art a 7/10. Does it bug you if I post on the card of the day threads with no insight or thoughts as a player?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back