• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Cup Qualifiers

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Nope, as the tourney comes first for battles, so I wanna wait until my battle comes up.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    I want to battle someone!
    I can't wait for py opponent to show up.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    ... Joangaes, you need to be patient. I've been patient for 2 weeks about. Wait for everyone to finish their matches, and then you may battle in the tourney.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Neither can I. I don't mind where I come now. Oh, and my team is more powerful now!

MAJOR RULE: Garchomp is no longer allowed as it is now officially classed as an Uber.

Last edited:

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Neither can I. I don't mind where I come now. Oh, and my team is more powerful now!

MAJOR RULE: Garchomp is no longer allowed as it is now officially classed as an Uber.

Lol mine is to.
    And Garchomp sucks finally it's uber.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    BTW I've PM'd Istondialo a THOUSAND times, and he's not replying..
    can someone tell him that we SHOULD have had our battle LONG ago? :@

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    You should pass to the next round since he hasn't posted here in ages.

Doesn't mean he should be banned. Seems like he was online but not posting. Just message him if you want to fight. Anyway, every few days, I remind people of fights they have so they won't forget.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Doesn't mean he should be banned. Seems like he was online but not posting. Just message him if you want to fight. Anyway, every few days, I remind people of fights they have so they won't forget.

Yes but we need this to continue working.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    True, but there are 2 factors that slow it down. 1st is Time Zones, 2nd is some of us have SCHOOL to go to. That takes up our day, so thats why I'm gonna say that if neither people battle till Sunday, both of them might be disqualified, and someone else takes their place. Harsh, but fair.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    True, but there are 2 factors that slow it down. 1st is Time Zones, 2nd is some of us have SCHOOL to go to. That takes up our day, so thats why I'm gonna say that if neither people battle till Sunday, both of them might be disqualified, and someone else takes their place. Harsh, but fair.

Yes and I go to school to I didn't go to school today cause in Mexico we celebrate our Independence today and tomorrow.

Back