• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Cup Qualifiers

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    Is this going to be done in single or double battle format? I'll probably enter either way, I just want to know which of my Poke's to bring to the table.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    oh yeah don't worry about my name its just i spend most of m time hacking advance games

Years
    ok lol the tournament should get a few more members soon

ok,the next group that a person is going in is 5

Last edited:
    Years
    im making a banner for this tourny soon, really soon

im saying if we dont get enough members we are gonna have to start the tourny somehow

Last edited:
    Years
    first place gets lv.100 dragonite, EVD lv.53 rhyperior and Evd wailord lv.47 x2

second place gets IV bred Roselia, Infernape lv.74 and torterra lv.74 and empoleon lv.56

3rd place gets Charmander lv.1, some donated shinies and al6taria lv.95x2

4th place gets shinies from lilyevans0 and a lv.15 leafeon a eevee and a whiscash lv.51 anda lv.54 dusknoir

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
    i would like to join pls
    n just one questions
    maybe i might have missed this
    but r ubers allowed
    cuz i dont like ubers =(

Back