• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Deck Clinic! Need help or advice for your deck? Post it here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
Years
  • This is a deck rater/clinic designed to give the not so informative and hardcore players such as myself and others the knowledge and tools to deal with their everyday metagame needs as well as deck weaknesses. I only have a few rules here and follow them closely otherwise you will be ignored. Now that that is out of the way here goes:

1. Post in the below format
    Deck Name:
    Deck Format:
    Pokemon Types Used:
    Deck Strategy:
    Deck Weaknesses:
    Specific help:

Pokemon "name, card #, and expansion"

Trainers

Energies

2. There will only be certified raters that I have chosen to help. If you find yourself being helped by some newb that decides to but in, don't listen to him as he might not be as qualified to rate or give advice about your deck, but unfortunately, I can't help it.

3. Try to be civil and limit the amount you guys post per day. I don't want to see 8 decks in a row, especially all from the same user.

4. Decks will stay to your original idea so don't be shocked when you get something that looks a bit different than what you had. We aren't changing decklists and giving you something new. We are only staying within your boundaries.

5. Remember, we are all here to have fun and we like nothing more than that. Try to keep it real and you will find yourself coming back for more.

Officials Raters for the Clinic!
    STARSCREAM (Worlds 2004 attendant)
    Stripes (Top 32 Worlds 2004)
    If you would like to become an official rater for this thread private message me so I can see if I think you are qualified for the position (it doesnt' take much to become one so don't feel shy about asking).

Let the posting begin!!!

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
    Years
  • Is anyone ever gonna post a deck in here, or do you guys just want to get helped by random scrubs.

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
    Years
  • PiroMunkie said:
    Please do not double post and people will just make a thread with their decks if they need help, like they always do, and have always done since this forum opened.
    People always post there decks on there own but they don't always get great help when they do it that way. The whole point of this is that people usually have to wait a few days after posting there deck to get anykind of help on it. On the Magic the Gathering main forum there are plenty of these since the players know they will be better helped by better players if they post in deck clinics since most of they players running them there have ratings around 1900 and that's basically like having a 1900 rating in Pokemon. Me and Stripes usually check this site at least once a day so we would be able to evaluate decks the day they were posted. Plus, if you post your deck in its own thread sometimes you get other members that post on it and don't even really help you or just try to complettely change your deck and they may not be as high level players as we are. I doubt most of the people posting deck advice here went to worlds and I bet even less made top 32 there if they went.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah. It's great if experts want to help, but please just give your evaluation in their threads. Then it'll be up to them to decide if your review, the reviews of others, or both were helpful. There's no reason you're more entitled to a clinic than anyone else, in fairness. And we don't need a ton of those. @_@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back