• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ...moving on moving on..

Anyway, when does the voting start? I don't want to miss out on the date or nothing ::is too lazy to check::

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ::has now checked announcements:: Its gonna be on the 16th. I'll be online by then lol.

You all know who I'm voting for ;3

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    That reminds me. I must start promoting Jedi_Amara ;D

::goes to edit sig::

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yes yes ^_^ I like JA

She's my future bride ;D And the future bearer of my children bwahahaha~ <3

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Nah. XD Dun worry, we can share ;D jk~!

I'm not paired with anybody really X3; Everytime I get paired, they get all like "omfg weren't you a girl once???" it gets annoying XP

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's going well ^^

I just got a random MSN IM going "How do I vote for you?" XD

Anways~ You were a girl once? On PC or IRL?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    GodofPH said:
    Bwahaha! One has fallen to the entrapping power of my sig banner, whos next?

Hehe. Fear Napoleon Dynamite! :P Again great job on the banner GodofPH. ^_^ It is useless to resist. If you do you shall end up like the pore Pokemon in my sig. Mwahaha! Ok enough of that. :P If I lose(which I probably will) I'll vote for, hmm, Paul I guess. I dun really no who that is but he seems to be pretty popular so that means he'd probably make a good President for PC. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You might want to use a better image editor for your banners 0__o; But I can help if you want ^^; Just give me the original pic~

And Alana, thanks :) But I'm hoping you do well :D

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    You might want to use a better image editor for your banners 0__o; But I can help if you want ^^; Just give me the original pic~

And Alana, thanks :) But I'm hoping you do well :D

I uploaded it in this post.

And if Alana doesn't make it, I guess I'll go for Paul too. I have another idea for an ND themed sig election banner anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    GodofPH said:
    I uploaded it in this post.

And if Alana doesn't make it, I guess I'll go for Paul too. I have another idea for an ND themed sig election banner anyway.

Ok, I made one o.o;

Ya...I'm not very good XD But I tried :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back