• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Get-Together 2010 Photography Contest

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • I'm going to assume that the first theme is still in play. xP

Spoiler:

I took this last summer when we went out on the boat. I do aspire to be a good photographer one day, so I don't mind you guys pming me to critique it or something of the sort.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I have a quick question brfore I submit:
    Are we allowed to crop the image? I have a really nice image, but there is a peace officer in the bottom of it, and it ruins it, and I don't want to be liable for any lawsuits.
    Thats fine, as far as I'm sure.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I keep looking through my Aperture libraries and finding more and more photos I'd want to use, but I'm staying firm to my first choice.

Years
  • I hope I'm not late, I've been looking forward to this for a lot of time!

Spoiler:

Took it somewhere in the eastern region of Romania, where gorgeous landscapes like this are commonly seen.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I don't even know why I'm here. I had the perfect idea: a flower illuminated by the moon. But no. I have to live in a city with no visible moon on a mid-summer's night >!<

So I had to settle for this junk:
    Spoiler:

I'm hating London right now.

Also, I thought no-one could top Espeon Master, but Captain Fabio is giving her a run for her money :surprised: I mean it looks like something Microsoft will use as one of their default Wallpapers

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • My Submission. :O I live way to deep in the city. :S Did the best I can. :O
    Spoiler:

"What is beyond those endless clouds? Could it be the fair sun or the could it be the moon surrounded by one million pale white stars?"

Years
  • Also, I thought no-one could top Espeon Master, but Captain Fabio is giving her a run for her money :surprised: I mean it looks like something Microsoft will use as one of their default Wallpapers

Heyyyy Thank you! =D
    Fabio's is amazing though, you're right. What a pro o.o

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Taken with my DSI so not to good on quality
    Spoiler:

I feel like the peir has been un maintained and fell to nature and now its just a lonely peir sinking in the lake...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • All entries have been accepted expect for Human - It has a Watermark on it if it is yours can you please post your image in code or attach it.

Also new rules:
    -You can use Pictures you have previously taken
    -Small edits are allowed, E.G Cropping, Lens problems etc.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Here's my entry for Our Beautiful World.

Spoiler:

Am I the only one with a city pic? :(

Back