• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity less active ?

Years
    I haven't really been on for a while, but I've been online as a guest etc, but is it just me who thinks this or is Pokecommunity less active as it was last year in 2009? Sorry if this does not deserve a thread of it's own, but I am just curious ...

Years
    The server's often too busy for me to be able to get on PC in the morning. If that's any indication to go by then activity is still pretty high. I haven't really noticed any change since I signed up. Maybe in the past two days, but sometimes there are little two day gaps. It's nothing to get worried about.

Years
    It depends on the forum. Some sections are still just as active, but..some aren't. I'd estimate when the fifth generation of Pokemon is localized appropriately, activity will pick up. :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Right now theres about 5-25 people viewing most sections, and about 115 viewing the emulation section - seems the same as usual xD (most people only join for the rom hacks anyway)

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    I'd imagine any reduction in activity would probably be due to the server errors, but as it stands PC is easily one of the most active forums within the Pokemon community. A minor reduction is nothing to worry over.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I guess it has gotten a tiny bit inactive, but that may be because some members are gone for a while or for good. I know I've been a bit inactive for a couple months, now. :(

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    Part of the question is already obvious enough with the server errors, etc.

-Pixel Art is recently starting to act up, and for a long period it wasn't very 'active'.

-Other Chat (OC) is as lively as always.

-Emulation is brimming with activity, and so it did last year.

-HG/SS got a huge boost, especially at the time when it was released, I remember that bobandbill almost got a brain electrocution from the movement that was going on that section.

-As Eeveon said, many good members left, and the site can't make up for their uniqueness. Not that there aren't many explicit New Members that will make up for it.

-There are more supporters and staff members than last year, which is obviously meaning more members coming in.

Anyway, these facts are enough for me to prove you wrong. You choose, pal ;D

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I think people may be offline due to rushing around buying presents for Christmas :)

Years
    Well, there are always drops in activity through out the year, it is a normal thing because of peoples life gets in the way.

Also, activity will shoot up when the English versions of Black and White are released.

Back