• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Memories.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Wow, I can think of several things to talk about... XD It was fun back in the old days when there weren't so many members, and it was easy to get to know people. I miss the way it was after I first joined, and Kairi/Abby would always seem to be on the site helping out with something. She was one of my favorite friends, but I've never really talked to her since she left.

Anyway, dare I mention the infamous original "Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?" thread. It was like the only spam-filled thread that most people seemed to like. XD I was involved in many crazy RPs with my friends Sayuri no Hoshi and 100marios... It was so hilarious, lol.

I'm also randomly remembering the annual proms, and all of those other events that Dizzy would always come up with. XD Those were kind of silly, but fun.

And of course, I remember being one of the people selected to be a Moderator after I took one of those old Mod tests/surveys about 4 months after I joined. O_o; I guess that now it's good that they don't pick staff members like that... But then I ended up becoming a Super Moderator, so I was happy~! I just had to resign after so many things came up in real life.

There were so few of us that we all got to know each other really well.
    Wait, Kairi's gone O.O ?!
    Oh yeah the crush thread. It was great for a laugh (no offense to anyone who posted there ^^; ) XD
    And remember how the first time the Pari up thread was created, everyone just wanted to be in a pair just for the heck of it (some people are still doing that :DD )
    Dizzy's crazy ideas! :D
    I also remember all the useless threads we'd have. Now everything's categorized and there's specific threads for stuff (there'd be millions of threads on the same topic! X00 )
    I had so much time for PC back then. I miss those days soo much!!! DDDD;

Back