• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Memories.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Basically the point of this thread is to bring to life some of the memories you have of ancient times in this forum. In other words. Your past memories of PC. Simple as that.

I need to think of some. Be back later.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I remember when I got banned. oO; I was permabanned. And I was a wreck. XDDD I cried for hours & people on MSN had to comfort me. & every time I calmed down I'd resume my sobbing. & then my ban got shortened and then lifted prematurely. And then a month later I got modded, and I nearly threw up from excitement X33 I was modded in Other Chat~ and in June or something I got Mixed Community Groups ^---^ And then in August [it's nearly a year since then!] I got s-modded, and I practically had a heart attack, and then I got AA'd and stuff in November :3~~~ & I remember lotsa stuff really well :D~~~! Lots of old staff and members and... gah, the good old days, but it's still good, I guess 8D~ [/rant]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Haha, oh wow. I have too many to say. I'll just drop the ones that mostly centre around me and then just reply with "OMG I REMEMBER THAT" whenever someone else triggers my memory. XD

I first remember PC as an Ikonboard. xD I lurked a lot and hung out in the webby forum there. Then I forgot about it and later, I was talking to a friend (Cas) who said she had a fanclub on some forum. I asked for the URL and, lo and behold, it was PokeCommunity...but this time in vBulletin form! I would never have rejoined had the slogan been nearly unchanged. (It was "We are thinking of a better slogan" back on the Ikonboard and then the STILL was added. It's the only reason I'm here today. XD)

So...I rejoined. Skip forward a little bit to January, likely. Cas did her infamous "KAMIKAZE" thing. I was off on a day trip that day or something...which is good, since if I'd been there, I might have joined in and have been banned. XD It was either shortly before or after that that PE2K split from PC and activity nearly dwindled to a halt. DX We pulled through, though. And honestly, back then was the greatest. PC was big enough that there was something fresh and new everyday, but small enough that everyone was tightly-knit. Everyone knew everyone else and as a result, people were just closer.

But whatever. Skip forward even more to June. It was a few days before the end of grade eight I suddenly got a PM from Kwesi asking if I wanted to mod. I accepted, of course, and we talked on AIM and we decided I should mod in Mixed Voting Polls and Other Anime. Neither forum is called the same thing anymore. XD Shortly after I was modded, I had to go on summer vacation and midway through it, when I got on a dialup connection to check a few quick things, I found out I'd been promoted to S-Mod. I hadn't even DONE anything. So that was cool. XD

Um...not much else happened for a looong time after that. o_O; There was the quick rise of Abby and the long time in which she more or less did everything at PC. Kinda miss those times since I never get to speak to her anymore. DX There was the restart, in which I somehow joined late and thus got the member ID "31" instead of a one-digit or something. XD; (And I remember the turmoil around then since the admins did it abruptly and I had to wait quite a while to get my s-mod powers/spot back.)

I remember finally getting promoted to Praetor after about 2 years of being on staff. xD That was a happy day. But not as happy as when I got to leave that fugly colour behind (sorry, but I hated that yellow XD) and move on to the spiffy red I have now. And that's honestly it, as far as interesting memories for me go. There are the arrivals and departures of friends and otherwise, but that's pretty much it for me. .__.;

Cherrim

Years
    xD Yeah, I couldn't stand it. My favourite Praetor colour was that green we had. Or maybe when Abby adopted my favourite colour of purple as her own~ I never got a nice colour though. Just the yellow. XD That's why I was so glad to be promoted out of it~~

Kylie-chan

Years
    XD I love the red you guys have now. But mainly I wish I could have had Abby's pink. ): I begged Andy for it nonstop and he said no. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hiyori-chan said:
    I remember when I got banned. oO; I was permabanned. And I was a wreck. XDDD I cried for hours & people on MSN had to comfort me. & every time I calmed down I'd resume my sobbing. & then my ban got shortened and then lifted prematurely. And then a month later I got modded, and I nearly threw up from excitement X33 I was modded in Other Chat~ and in June or something I got Mixed Community Groups ^---^ And then in August [it's nearly a year since then!] I got s-modded, and I practically had a heart attack, and then I got AA'd and stuff in November :3~~~ & I remember lotsa stuff really well :D~~~! Lots of old staff and members and... gah, the good old days, but it's still good, I guess 8D~ [/rant]
    *rebembers the countless bring Kylie back threads in CQ&F*

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    I remember a few things in my year spent here at PC. One of the things was the singing contest. I never understood that. I remember when Dakota got banned, and there were so many "Unban Dakota" demands. I remember back to when Other Voting Poll was crammed with random polls and junk. I also can think back to Jake's little Halloween game.

So many memories, and I can't wait to make more.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I remember when I wasn't so brusque and sardonic in every post I made. :D

Kylie-chan

Years
    Lawl, if I ever leave PC, believe me... your searing intellect will stick in my mind for a long time, Allstories. XD; Even though we aren't acquainted.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    The one memory that I'll always remember, is that
    I was a ALTIME spam guy, and almost got banned.
    I was saved of that when I joined at neopets for a couple of months
    and returned.
    Then I was "Blaze121"
    After that, I changed my name to ~Enu~,
    never to return to the spam side again.
    Some story...

Cherrim

Years
    Unless that was your username back then too, I'd probably remember you. XO If that was your name, though, then I guess I don't. XD

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    Demyx said:
    Unless that was your username back then too, I'd probably remember you. XO If that was your name, though, then I guess I don't. XD
    Nah, The Kinslayer is a recent alias of mine.

Let me see if I can find my name off the bottomless pile of Members List then I'll see what I can do for you.

Years
    I remember being blazey boy. God I was n00bish

then it was Blazin Espio
    Then
    Esupio sono Kamereon.
    oh and my one year aniverrsary that was while I was Blazin Espio
    and my 12th and 13th birthdays (okay I got no fuss made about the 13th one ¬¬)
    and the semptember sprite contest that SUCKED SO BADLY.

and the singing contest, that was fun and the presidential stuff. O.o

I feel old
    (if this is full of typo's, its cause I just woke up)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    When the Squirtle club opened.

Then re-opened

Then re-re-opened

Then re-re-re...and so on.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Allstories said:
    I remember when I wasn't so brusque and sardonic in every post I made. :D
    I rebember that. =D

Kylie: There was a lot of posts on it though.

I rebember when I made 1,000 posts in 2 and a half weeks.

Also. Metto. >_>

Back