• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity rage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evking

what
Years
  • Found this on Forumotion.com. Apparently a guy under the nickname of Evolia Redmoon expresses his anger on a forum post:

Evolia Redmoon: Yeah, Pokecommunity sucks as bad as having Obama as president. Care for me to explain more?

Catluvr2: Never heard of it. I'm gonna guess it has something to do with pokemon? Why does it suck?

Evolia Redmoon: One crappy hell of a site. You get kicked out alot more than you post, in my case, just because me and my sister switched acounts on there. I mailed them about her using the same code and they told me that was alright, then we me and here were chatting, they banned her and accused me of making multiple accounts and talking to myself. You don't know the half of it, and the people there are stiffs...Like, Stiff as hell.

I have never ever seen a person so raged by the site that they go and post it on another forum. I myself have been around since 2008, and I have never been kicked out. I think this guy wants revenge...

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • Pokecommunity rage!

yup.If we like it here why should we care what other people say. no skin off my back.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Thanks for sharing, but honestly, I don't really think this has anything to do with the Pokémon universe itself.

I would have posted a "haters gonna hate" gif but Shiny Politoed did it best :P

(Also I personally think that being compared to Barack Obama is a praise XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back