• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Pokedex Completed!!! All who helped check this thread!!! IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Wow congrats man ! I hope one day i can completed my dex just like you :D take your time if yoyre ready with tthe genesect just ask for trade okay,thanks

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • hi, i got them ready to trade. already added you.

I'va already completed my Pokedex, and I am greatful for your help. Since I didn't get to trade with you, I was still planning on giving you the Pansage and Rotom you wanted. You can just give me something you don't need/want in exchange. It doesn't have to be shiny. I'm available to trade right now if you are.

Years
  • I'va already completed my Pokedex, and I am greatful for your help. Since I didn't get to trade with you, I was still planning on giving you the Pansage and Rotom you wanted. You can just give me something you don't need/want in exchange. It doesn't have to be shiny. I'm available to trade right now if you are.
    thanks for your kindness. i'll get you some battle items or breeding items. that might help you a little. so much thanks. i'm ready to trade too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back