• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokedex Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnabout

bonk!
Years
  • I have to admit, some of these designs are crazzzyyy. And some look... very bad...
    Although, they will look better in the official art.

The pokemon designs have changed drastically for this gen!
    I think they could've done better with many of them.

LOVING Shimama and Meguroko's design's though!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023

I also felt weird when I saw them, but then I thought: "Hey, it's a whole new region, so Pokémon species have to be very different, let's give them a chance. I'm sure all of us also felt weird when we saw Sinnoh Pokémon, Hoenn Pokémon, etc.."

I like them all except for the three genies and the Gear line. They are quite horrible. The rest of all look great and crazy. :D

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked

These are apparently three different pokemon. Not three different formes, but three different pokemon. -.-

That was what i was on about, I think they had lack of inspiration and got bored so they rushed out these, I hope they dont serve a main part in the plot I dont really want to see them in-game nor capture them!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

• Spoiler:

Hahaha, I'm joking.

I also felt weird when I saw them, but then I thought: "Hey, it's a whole new region, so Pokémon species have to be very different, let's give them a chance. I'm sure all of us also felt weird when we saw Sinnoh Pokémon, Hoenn Pokémon, etc.."

I like them all except for the three genies and the Gear line. They are quite horrible. The rest of all look great and crazy. :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOL the Picture made me laugh xD

Im with you about the Pokemon + the events other than that everything else looks amazing.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • That was what i was on about, I think they had lack of inspiration and got bored so they rushed out these, I hope they dont serve a main part in the plot I dont really want to see them in-game nor capture them!

Yeah...and to think that the first of those three is the pure-flying type fnas have been waiting for for all this time. :[

Other than those three though, the pokedex is alright imo. What's the deal with all the quadrupedal fighting-types though?

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • ARGH! I can't say anything else than that I hate GameFreak and especially SUGIMORI for letting us down this badly. No, not every new pokémon are that bad, for example I really do like Tsutarja's last evolution after all as well as I do like Yanakki, Baokki (I HATE THAT HIYAKKI!!!!!1 *rageeeee*), Mamepato's family, Dokkora, Gamageroge, whole Futsude's family, Monmon and Churine's families, I LOVE MEGUROKO and it's evos, Marakacchi, Ishizumai's family, Purotooga's family, Hitomoshi's family, Kibago's family, Kojofuu and Kojondo, Komatana's family and Meraruba's family. But the rest of the pokédex is completely garbage just like that one pokémon that is supposed to be a GARBAGE BAG WITH EYES AND HANDS. COME ON! The most disappointing was to see the new legendary pokémon such as that Dragon/Ice that looks like some freaking retarted snowflake gone bad or something. AND I HATE THAT KERUDIO that looks like a my little pony that has been drowned into a seaweed soup. But by far the worst is that Insekuta that looks like Samus would have had a baby with Predator and Alien had just thrown up on it. JUST HATE THESE!!!!1 Can't seriously believe this is the new generation and that this is everything that GF was able to pull trough. D: Anyone agree?

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
  • I have to agree with the most of here : I love this pokedex, but some of them are just...wrong or bad(like Chillarmy's evo). I am a little disappointed about some pokemon that don't look like actual pokemon. Ok, now the good sides: I never thought that Kibago would evolve in Ononokusu. Some types are unique here, and never before seen. And the concepts of the pokemon ARE original: like the ghost candles, aliens, gothic girls, ice creams, garbage bags, etc.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • The ones that are good are amazing.

The ones that are bad are absolutely horrific.

Of course, this is talking from a design point of view.

All in all, I'm disappointed.

And does anyone else remember the Pokemon I posted the a few days ago in the Unconfirmed Pokemon thread? Well, turns out it isn't fan art:

Spoiler:

Seriously. What. The. ****. Is. This. ****?????

Honestly, those who didn't like the starter's final evos are in for a big shock.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • I have to agree with the most of here : I love this pokedex, but some of them are just...wrong or bad(like Chillarmy's evo). I am a little disappointed about some pokemon that don't look like actual pokemon. Ok, now the good sides: I never thought that Kibago would evolve in Ononokusu. Some types are unique here, and never before seen. And the concepts of the pokemon ARE original: like the ghost candles, aliens, gothic girls, ice creams, garbage bags, etc.

I AGREE! I thought that Chillarmy's avo would be something like Skitty evolving into Delcatty and not like Chillarmy growing bigger and wearing some trashy furrthingy on it's back and stuff. Though those candles and aliens are original they doesn't share any characteristics of true pokémons. To me this is like digimon are coming to rape pokémon and now we have actually two different games and series in one little box. D: BAD!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The fourth MUSKETEER looks like a My Little Pony...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Speak for yourself. I like this Pokedex. I think its the best one so far. So many new interesting Pokemon that aren't evos from previous gens or pre evos. So many new interesting type match ups.

Not to mention the new abilities, attacks, and battle systems. This game rocks.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • The ones that are good are amazing.

The ones that are bad are absolutely horrific.

Of course, this is talking from a design point of view.

All in all, I'm disappointed.

And does anyone else remember the Pokemon I posted the a few days ago in the Unconfirmed Pokemon thread? It's real:

Spoiler:

Seriously. What. The. ****. Is. This. ****?????

Honestly, those who didn't like the starter's final evos are in for a big shock.

Well I didn't like those starter evos at all but when compared to the rest of the pokédex I must admit that I'd rather take all of those three starter families so that I don't have to take these COMPLETELY HORRIFIC ones. And btw that weird salamandergekkocreature is completely something that my friend could have drawn. Her doodles greatly look that when done in haste.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • These are win.
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Pokedex Leaked
    Agreed. I am so getting a Denchura. What a badass.

Looks like we have 2 Pseudos again, too. The 3 headed dragon you posted + Ononokusu. That would be my guess, anyways.

Well I didn't like those starter evos at all but when compared to the rest of the pokédex I must admit that I'd rather take all of those three starter families so that I don't have to take these COMPLETELY HORRIFIC ones. And btw that weird salamandergekkocreature is completely something that my friend could have drawn. Her doodles greatly look that when done in haste.
    It looks like one of those characters from a show on Cartoon Network or something.

nm legend

Years
  • aww man it looks like IF i get the game... ima have to get emonga, kibago, komotana, monozu,and zorua fo my team and i dont know wat starter to get.....the pokemon look crazy...they look like there from another card game failure...but watever its just my opinion

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Not sure if want... I am disappoint... Gonna stick to Smuglord and Grassdeer and Centipoison... not sure what else to get. >>

EDIT:

Oh god, the Grass/Steel has tentacles... I can hear it calling me, saying, "use me, you know I'm awesome even if I'm uglyyy" I AM CONFLICTED U GUYS.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    It's a new region with NO ties to the previous. Of course everything's going to be different and IMO I thought DPPt pokemon was horrible and still only have a few favorites as far as Sinnoh goes so...I like how they're trying to break out and most of them are GREAT! And I completely respect their artistic abilities and love how they're trying to basically compete with themselves.
    Starter evos are real, yay! =]

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • I actually quite like this Pokedex. Strange, I know, but I like their new, weird designs. I noticed that there are a lot more Fighting types and Bug types than usual, although there are a good amount of water types, which is kind of meh.
    I also see some promise competitively here stat wise. For example, Desukan looks like a promising rapid spinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back