• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedialga's Art 1.0

Are these good?

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very bad...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
  • I may not be good at pixel arts (or good), I'm still the best at real art! :cool:
    [assistance=WARNING!]Do not steal my work! You'll be serious trouble if you do!!![/assistance]
    I don't have a scanner, but my art works are at it's best quality! ;)
    Creature like stuff:
    Spoiler:

Tsunami!
    Spoiler:

Back to dinosaur times! (With humans :D)
    Spoiler:

Eagle:
    Spoiler:

Doggy(s)!
    Spoiler:

Even more doggy!
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Special Trainers + 1 of my custom + My friends trainer
    Spoiler:

Legends can be found everywhere :3
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • These looks pretty good, especially considering you're thirteen. The pieces all have really nice energy to them, and the composition on the 'tsunami' one is just amazing.

Hope you don't mind my asking, but what medium are you using to do this, it looks like paint, if so i was wondering what kind, its hard to tell if its watercolour, acrylic or poster paints or something.

good stuff~!

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • These looks pretty good, especially considering you're thirteen. The pieces all have really nice energy to them, and the composition on the 'tsunami' one is just amazing.

Hope you don't mind my asking, but what medium are you using to do this, it looks like paint, if so i was wondering what kind, its hard to tell if its watercolour, acrylic or poster paints or something.

good stuff~!
    I love art since 3 years old :)
    Watercolour.

Last edited:

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • hahah same here~ ¦¬D

they look really bold and thick for watercolours, Pretty cool.
    Haha...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, most of my friends think the last doggy was the best of all.
    But to me I guess first goes to the 2 creatures, then to the dinosaur, then to pencil drawn doggy, then only to tsunami.
    As you can see, the 2 creatures have the right shades which made them look 3-dimensional. My school art teacher loves the dinosaur one. It's shading has the right texture...
    But what do you guys think?
    .......................................................................................................
    Let me think...
    Should I upload Pokemon sketches too?

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    very nice arts :3 i like the first and the second one especially

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • I'm standing by the tsunami being my favorite, simply because of its composition, but the shading on the two creatures is indeed well done.
    also, the water splashing up on the dinosaur one looks brilliant... *reminds me of that colossus in the water... Behemoth, was it?*
    and as for the pokemon thing, sad but it seems that people only seem interested in pokemon images here. narrow-minded? probably. (but what can you expect, seeing as this is pokecommunity. pokemon fans, right? ) so its probably going to be worth adding a few in if you want more people to leave comments i guess? :s?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • they're really amazing they look almost real especially the ones of the doggies

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Wow, this is impressive. The quality is incredible and every scene looks very real.

My favourite would have to be the tsunami. It feels as if I was right there getting hit by a huge wave. :3

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • very nice arts :3 i like the first and the second one especially

I'm standing by the tsunami being my favorite, simply because of its composition, but the shading on the two creatures is indeed well done.
    also, the water splashing up on the dinosaur one looks brilliant... *reminds me of that colossus in the water... Behemoth, was it?*
    and as for the pokemon thing, sad but it seems that people only seem interested in pokemon images here. narrow-minded? probably. (but what can you expect, seeing as this is pokecommunity. pokemon fans, right? ) so its probably going to be worth adding a few in if you want more people to leave comments i guess? :s?
    Oh yeah! This is a Pokemon Community! Which leads to more Pokemons down of this post.
    they're really amazing they look almost real especially the ones of the doggies
    My friends said the same thing :)
    Wow, this is impressive. The quality is incredible and every scene looks very real.

My favourite would have to be the tsunami. It feels as if I was right there getting hit by a huge wave. :3
    These are all photoes not scanned so good camera? :cool:
    .......................................................................................................
    Two of my Pokemon drawings (with no reference at all which may lead to minor errors)
    [assistance=quality]Took this pictures in noon so quality isn't very good on the first (also due to the age of it) Both of them aren't in full since these are all photos. [/assistance]
    Pokemon Special Trainers + 1 of my custom + My friends trainer
    Spoiler:

Legends can be found everywhere :3
    Spoiler:

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • What happened? No response?
    School's up so I'm very busy >_>
    I'll try to get a new one up when I have time ;)

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
  • What's wrong with my age? 11 years olds can do this too so don't compare with my age okies? :3
    Spoiler:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • You ability to work with colour is phenomenal. However, your actual proportions are kind of off in some pics (the kid in the dinosaur picture looks particularly off), so using a picture as a guide may help. The actual drawings themselves, without the aid of your use of colour, look lacking in depth, and since the proportion is not there to balance that out, they don't look nearly as good as your coloured works.

I like the creative spark you have to your work. Keep it up, especially your coloured stuff.

By the way, don't ruin your art with a cheesy computer edit :x

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • lol don't worry about not getting posts! you've got a load here! *has like three replies xD; and one got deleted as 'spam' hahah i am fail.*

That edit isn't very good :s no offense, it's just made it difficult to see and a bit of a pain to look at. it gave me a headache trying to work out what it was. Going to what Ferryman said
    you have got alot of work to do if you're going to be uh... 'Legend in art' so to say. You'd do well to take her advice in this i think *won't repeat what she said though*

Another thing you could consider, however, would be working on colouring for depth. Things appear more faded to pale grey-blue as they get further away in the distance. Maybe you could try this out, it'll make your images more harmonious and allow you to draw the focus on a particular part of the image. (instead of what you do now where evrythign is coloured as a thing in its own right without much relation to everything else*

Back