• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedialga's Pixel 2.0

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
Pokedialga's improved pixels~

Creator's words
After some time my pixel ability improved. :knockedou

Fakemon:
Spoiler:

NBA stuff
bryantjersey.png
Spoiler:

Merry Christmas!
Spoiler:

Other Stuff:
Spoiler:

Usavich
Spoiler:

That's all for now ;)

Last edited:

reacen

Reacen
Years
lol, this is great. Keep it up ! (I like the first one, the blue weird fish one) :)

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
What, no post?
Ironogon
ironogon.png

Is this pixel art?
rainbowstagbeetle.png

My favourite species of beetles.
allomyrinaditochoma.png

Last edited:

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
New custom shaymin
different from other shaymins and bigger than others.
Based on my own comic.
shayminj.png

Come on, I know they aren't 100% perfect :(
Need some comments...

Last edited:

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
Nice, but some of them are waaay to side, and the beetle is from Bird-Eye Perspective, try to make em look some a little more front, but not fully

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
still a little too side, make it look like hee is looking towards you like in the games

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
TOO symmetric. make him face toward the left abit for traditional pokemon games. but if you are doing something different like me, its fine, shade it better
I did it when I tried to scratch my watasosang but it turn out becoming an OW :P
Some old stuff:
Spoiler:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Oh.
My.
God.

What is so difficult about writing one single sentence about why you like the sprites and/or what could be done to improve them? It's probably the most simple rule ever yet Naturekeeper, cubonekid, B B, Reacen, Thefututrepokemon and Pokefreak2 all managed to break it. How??

Regardless, if I see one more rule breaking comment in this thread, I'm locking it.

Back