• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokedicts pokemon shop!

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
    What is the nature of your shiny 10ANNIV Entei? I'm willing to trade big for it in shinies if I like what it is! :)

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
    hi im interested in ur 10 aniv shiny dogs and ur shiny tortchik , please chek my thread and see if theres anything ur interested in

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    ok im back to pokemon for a bit,
    @ noto I posted for your shiny growlithe :) not sure about the dogs, I posted before i asw your post lol
    @encas the nature of my shiyn 10ANNIV entei is..rash, you like this?
    edit: i suppose I jsut bumped my thread lol so i'll post my update I can now trade votl tackle pichus as I have thousands.

Wolfena

Behind you since 1995
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I am interested in the newly bred Cyndaquil and Chikorita ^^
    What exactly do you want for these?

Wolfena

Behind you since 1995
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Cool ^^
    Expect an Absol(Lv.1) and a Dratini then (Got enough of them to go around)
    Shall I log onto Wi-Fi now?

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Nature and IVs of all your 10th Aniv Celebi's and Raikou's please (shinies and non-shinies)

pokedict

i spy a big pie
    Years
    @vini, no offense mate, but in the past people ask me that, and even if theyre good they just say okay :)
    so if the natures/iv's fit what you want will you actually make an offer? (:
    edit: @adam, I dont have non-shiny one's so I can trade one of my shiyn dogs for the shiny lugia o.O

Back