• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeFreak Eric

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2013
    I was always annoyed that my name was given to a Poke-freak in Gold/Silver.

Anyway I'm Eric, otherwise known as Warwithin. I'm new to the forums. 23 year old trying to make a living in NYC, while still enjoying everything Pokemon has to offer.

I have a pretty cool Pokemon comic called "The Taken" I posted in the Pixel Projects forum, feel free to check it out.

What else do you want to know about me?

Years
    Hi Eric, welcome to PC!

We're always happy to accept new members to the community, and you're no different. Nice to see more Pokefans in their 20's hanging out here, I happen to be one of those Pokefans myself. I've been a fan since I was 7, and I have never parted with Pokemon because it was my first real love. I never played the first two generations of Pokemon though but the newer generations are just as fun, I actually loved 4th and 5th Generation a lot.

And wow, you're an artist? Nice to see you're getting into comics but I'm sure you need 15 posts before you can share pictures, so try checking out some other parts of PC first. Any particular sections you like? Maybe you might love the Pokemon-based sections, or even the off-topic stuff as well.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and we have several people who can help you if you get lost. I'm always open for a VM anytime, but you can also ask Cid, Cirno or another moderator if you need help.

Have fun at PC, Eric!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    hey nice to meet you and welcome to pc. i am curious to know why you join pc? what is your favorite pokemon? you can get help by asking cid or cirno or hikari10 or any other moderator nice to meet you have fun and take careO:-)

Back