• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    Ok good because I thought it was doing something that it was doing to me yesterday.

EDIT: your the one I'm trading the Metagross right now right.

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Yea they will have the items because they will be cloned aswell

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Again i need to get them cloned, i got it done as soon as possible.

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Deano ill get to you once i finish cloning the ones i have right now

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    ya they do, my friend did it.....

And the possibility of having a Japanese Emerald, going to a Japanese event for that one ticket, going and soft reseting for a shiny Mew at the island, and catching it is what? Rarer than a shiny pokemon caught with pokerus, I'll say. :S
    Got a Shiny Deoxys, shiny Magikarp, shiny Grimer, Hadou Mew, Ageto Celebi, and very good Typhlosion now. Trades just keep coming in to me. :D But... We need more clone leaders... So many pokemon and so many requests. This was such a cool idea too. I'd love to help but I've only had about a dozen successful clones. It's pretty hard. <<

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I can add a Shiny Elekid, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Ditto, Shiny Salamence, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Venasaur, and Shiny Absol to the team if ne1 wants to help, and i also have arceus

Another thing, how come every time i post, no1 ever replies, and i just get ignored? I don't mean to be rude, and you probobly have alot of requests, but this is my fourth post and ive still heard nothing...

Last edited:
    Years
    I can add a Shiny Elekid, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Ditto, Shiny Salamence, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Venasaur, and Shiny Absol to the team if ne1 wants to help, and i also have arceus

Another thing, how come every time i post, no1 ever replies, and i just get ignored? I don't mean to be rude, and you probobly have alot of requests, but this is my fourth post and ive still heard nothing...

I am sorry if you feel this way. We are pretty busy! HA. Well, those additions would be great! Could you please fill out a form so that you can become a member first please? If you are not one already!
    Trainer name:
    Friend Code:
    3 Fav pokemon:

This thread shall not die. It is just because CC is on holiday.

DD: Erm.... could you just keep a hold of them for a bit, till CC comes back please? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back