• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Yes i did it again with a shiny charmander

i can only do it if my signal is perfect and i close at exactly the 9th rotation

the only place i can get a perfect signal is my bathroom

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
    silverbullet how many mews you got? if you got more than one can i trade for it? If not it's ok :\

and im glad your cloneing works good in a strange place lol, im still trying to get the hang of this.

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
    oh ok that's ok take your time, i'll give you my cloned dialga for it k? Im still trying to clone my mewtwo it not working ahhh i'll get the hang of it soon i know i will. I'll keep trying lol, i'll add your FC k. mine in sig

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I am only joining just to give out my legends, which are:

Mewtwo, Jirachi, Kyogre, Groudon, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Lugia, Ho-oH, Palkia, Dialga, Manaphy, Phione, Uxie, Azelf, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Deoxys.

I will trade these to you to clone and all, so PM when to organize.

jleemero

Hey Lazybook, your a leader right? Can I trade you my lvl 100 Empoleon, for the shiny Cyndi? I was hoping you could clone it, because I never can. (15+ attempts...)

J-Lee
    4811 3679 9137
    Fav Pokemon: Persian, Mew, Lugia

jleemero

I'm fine with anything really, mostly just want my Empoleon cloned... I want to get a low level shiny really, so I can power-train it... I have ALL TMs and over 100 master balls... But I love powertraining Pokemon... I could bring that Cyndi to lvl 70 in about 2 hours...

Years
    Well, can you clone my shiny Dialga? Just trade a Bidoof or something then trade back, and when Cyber gets back on you can trade him the cloned Dialga.

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Shiny Tentacool
    Shiny Charmander
    Shiny Squirtle
    Shiny Venomoth
    Shiny Bidoof
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Dialga
    Shiny Mudkip
    Shiny Weezing
    Shiny Eevee
    Shiny Murkrow
    Shiny Deoxys
    Shiny Lapras
    Shiny Snorlax
    Shiny Moltres
    Shiny Riolu
    Shiny Parasect
    Shiny Togetic
    Shiny Mighteyena
    Shiny Weepinbell
    Shiny Roselia
    Shiny Beldum
    Shiny Feebas
    Shiny Milotic
    Shiny Grovyle
    Shining Sceptile
    Shining Gyurados
    Shining Aerodactyl
    Shining Dratini
    Shining chansey
    Shiny bagon
    Shiny mew
    Shiny Shinx

I need to start cloning them tommorow.

jleemero

That or trade my lvl 100 Empoleon...

I need to get a second GBA, so I can trade my Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, up to my Sapphire and into Diamond... After cloning of course, old cloning was super easy... In my gold, I have more than 50 lvl 100 pokemon... In red I have 5... Sapphire, 8 or 9...

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    uh, can i make an order if you're going to start cloning? :3

i'd like a shiny milotic, unless it's high leveled (unless it's been battled properly and/or fed poke-roids) or maybe a feebas.

oh wait, this milotic won't have mirror coat :0 oh no, bah.

okay whatever, i'll just go with the milotic, as long as it's below 45 (i gotta have some fun leveling it up :()

i have all the supplies to turn a feebas into milotic, so that's no worrie, but i'm also curious as to which one has a better move pool? don't worry about it, don't think too much about it, a milotic is just the easy answer unless you have the time to consider all this giberish :P

thanks, and sorry about that, about to pass out, but staying up doing work :(

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok

ice_xenon: you have to post you friend code
    once a blue mew: you have to post your friend code or pm me your friend code at least (if you want to be a member)

Thanks for everyone who joined!! I'll add you on the list later...very busy with pokemon sharing!!

Last edited:
    Years
    I would kill for a shiny Eeevee...
    That or trade my lvl 100 Empoleon...

I need to get a second GBA, so I can trade my Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, up to my Sapphire and into Diamond... After cloning of course, old cloning was super easy... In my gold, I have more than 50 lvl 100 pokemon... In red I have 5... Sapphire, 8 or 9...

You can't cross-gen trade with GB to GBA games. Impossible!

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Ok, here is my shinies collection:
    (all legit)

trapinch
    pochyena
    feebas
    alakazam
    pikachu
    roselia
    manectric
    vileplume
    sableye
    latias
    mudkip
    psyduck
    bulbasaur
    cyndaquil
    bronzog
    latios
    pelipper
    milotic
    charizard
    butterfree
    banette
    vulpix
    treeko
    ludicolo
    primape
    camerupt

They will all be added to the team soon....!! Also together with Lazylook's collection our team will be the best!!

Last edited:
    Years
    OMG BRONZOG! I forgot about that sexy pokemon. The new shinys that i want are like 8 eevees and a bronzorg. Lol. My mate loves all the shiny eevees and i wanna get them for his bday! So ye! You know. Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back