• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    mud, that's exactly what i meant before, excellent idea!!! *why do you get one of the leaders of the group??? We need someone to collect the shinies, also i'll post you all shinies of the group to get even more!! Thanks for putting a link on your signature!!!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Okay so I need an idea of when we can trade Im ready now, but I cant be on all day so I really need a good idea of when we can trade eachother.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    kagome, you are on the waiting list....sorry!! you'll have to wait a bit, i'll pm you when i'm ready!!! As you ca see i've got many trades to do!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    CC im on wifi now, when will you be on??

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    AHHH what happened? We got disconnected!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Thanks so much CC! Ill do my best to spread the word.

We have 5 new shinies now

Manectic lvl 100 (lots of ribbons)
    Bellossom
    Arbok
    Gyrados
    Dusknoir

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • Am I on the waiting list? There might not be any use though, seeing as how you've got a shniy Manetric on the list now, and I was going to donate a shiny Electrike.

Years
  • he every one cyber told me that i well be a leader i am not that good at cloning but i have some free time if anybode want to clone i take lots of time cloning if you guys can't wait that much don't say a thing but ppl who want me to clone pm me or post

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Midnight_Dragon249, we still need the electrike, manectrics we have are lv100!!! We prefer the Electrike!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back