• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Demon3000, ok, tell me the "good" pokemon you are willing to share!!

PkmnRedFan, we mostly need shinies which are more rare, but this is not trading , it's "sharing", you share your pokemon so you don't lose it, because it's cloned and given back to you.....You also have to join!!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Uh, okay...I've been looking over this for a few days, but have been kinda hesitant to join because I don't really have such great pokemon to put up, and I don't wanna be taking complete advantage of this thread, but I'll post my application anyways xP

nickname: Michael
    friend code: 0516 3801 5527
    3 most favourite pokemon: Crobat, Nidoking, Umbreon

I don't have too much right now like I said, and don't really have the patience to hunt for shinies, but some of the better pokemon I have that I'd be willing to clone are:

3 Ledgendary dogs, 10th anniversary
    Celebi 10 anniv.
    Shiny Rayquaza (Got from Kateena here)
    Ledgendary Birds from 1st gen.

Yeah, I know, I suck xD Just let me know if I'm in or not, thanks!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Demon3000, ok, tell me the "good" pokemon you are willing to share!!

PkmnRedFan, we mostly need shinies which are more rare, but this is not trading , it's "sharing", you share your pokemon so you don't lose it, because it's cloned and given back to you.....You also have to join!!
    I did join. I'm on the list already and I posted on page 6, I think.

Ice Xenon

Learned Conversationalist
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    CyberCyndaquil,

I have a rather decent list of shinies:
    Swampert
    Rayquaza
    Charizard
    Dragonite
    Mew

I'd like you to please contact me I've been trying to pm you in the inbox and contact you fo rlike a week and you've never answered me, or any other leader, there are some really high level non-shinies I also have I can put in, deoxys all 1st gen bird legends, ho-oh, lugia, and more.

I want some of the ones on the main page, shiny porygon mainly for these, I've already cloned all of them, tell me what you want.

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Cyber i just gave u the list 1 page back, lol.

Wants:
    Shiny Dratini
    Shiny Luxio
    Shiny Feebas
    Shiny Eevee
    Manaphy

Offers:
    Shiny Blastoise Lv. 36
    Shiny Squirtle Lv. 16
    Shiny Venusaur Lv. 32
    Shiny Mew Lv. 30
    Suicune Lv. 62
    Heatran Lv. 70
    Giratina Lv. 70
    Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit Lv. 50
    Dragonite Lv. 55

Pick 5 of my Pokémon you want for the collection the most, and i'll trade you them for the 5 wants i have posted, ok? (Cloning like crazy :P)

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
  • Stop Harassiog C.C hes being backed up on alot of things, C.C wants me 2 help him clone, if he cant come 2 u pm me ill do the cloning for u. but u must share with all that ask. C.C does the trades i got the cloning, stop harassin him.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Im going to help clone too Im making a list of the shines I have to share and if you want one of those PM. Great Idea Master.Over.All.

Last edited:

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

Years
  • Stop Harassiog C.C hes being backed up on alot of things, C.C wants me 2 help him clone, if he cant come 2 u pm me ill do the cloning for u. but u must share with all that ask. C.C does the trades i got the cloning, stop harassin him.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Stop Harassiog C.C hes being backed up on alot of things, C.C wants me 2 help him clone, if he cant come 2 u pm me ill do the cloning for u. but u must share with all that ask. C.C does the trades i got the cloning, stop harassin him.

Yeah CC isnt the only one who has the shinies to share everyone.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hey Mudkib Ill share a shiny lucario with you for you shiny zangoose I really need one.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    What leaders have shiny feebas, darkai, and shiny metagross? because ive had a couple of shines that ive been offering to the group for over a week but no leader has taken them from me.

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

Years
  • Yea Leaders Unite to
    help the good!!
    soul i have a shiny metagross and darkia wat shinies u want to share.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Ive got these
    shiny ho-oh
    zapdos
    entei
    celebi
    shiny palkia
    ampharos lvl 100
    dusknoir lvl 100