• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHumanfication Contest!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Dawww but congrats you guys I actually did vote for your though. You both really deserve it n_n. -hands out cookies-

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    The Results are in~ Here are the first and second place winners. :3

FIRST: Loki - 20 / Mawile
    SECOND: ReyRey-Pyon - 18 / Weavile

Congrats to the both of you. <3

If anyone would like to know their results for the contest, please PM me. Otherwise, congratulate them and stuff, 'kay? :3

Woooot~ I knew Loki would win in the first place and I kinda guessed that RRP would win. Well, I didn't vote for him/her, though. Anyways, Congratz on winning, it's well deserved. :) And one big congratulations to everybody who participated in this contest. I must say that all the entries were superb and everyone did a very great job -throws imaginary confetti- <33

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
  • Congrats you two! <3

Your art was great! :)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    PokeHumanfication Contest!

You guys are too nice. ;u;
    Thanks for the votes, and um... well, I guess, sorry to those who didn't vote for me. ^u^;; I hope at least you voted for RRP, so somebody you liked placed... .u.;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Haha, You're welcome, Loki!

Anyways, I guess it's time to wrap this up! Congrats to Loki (who will be getting the first place Emblem) and ReyRey-Pyon (second place emblem)! Also, I'll make sure that everyone on the first page gets their participation emblems~ <3

Thank you for participating, and maybe next year this contest will run again! But for now, Peaches out! :D

Back