• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokejinkas for all~

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    *U*
    i can not get over how amazingly sexy these are /gasm /hit
    Bidoof has never been soo...so hot D:
    AND OH GOD DIALGA *U* and the vaporeon/jolteon combo ~ eue

but
    where is chimchars NOSE D:
    it looks kinda odd D:... I don't know <n>

almateria

Sei
    Years
    Uh, no, I believe I said I used paint tool SAI. It's a program completely different from MS Paint or Adobe Photoshop.

Thank you for the comments!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    ha, ha, ha these are all sexy. You make Bidoof look like a great Pokemon to start using. Also my favorite one will have to be the last one Porygon and the Dialga one, we want moar

:t354:TG

almateria

Sei
    Years
    Not a request sketch, but added one new picture! I've organized the images into spoilers so they don't kill computers with loading times. Each spoiler has five images.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    It would be good if you put the words (new) under each picture or else people will get confused. But I forgot that Latios had red eyes, but thats besides the point, nice job, can't see anything wrong about this picture

Sachi

Companion Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    omg. 8D I'm so glad I found your comic through this site. I love it, and I love all your pictures -- they're really amazing.

Latios & Latias are coming to Reversed? YESPLEASE.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    woah! sexy red eyes o.0. I think for the 2nd to last one you should make the girls eyes a little bit smaller to give off that look that I can't explain, but other than that these all are amazing especially the sexy red eyes

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I haven't seen a thread more delicious than this in a long time;
    I especially like Gardevoir&Gallade, the black and white series, and the one with the Kirlia with the blood (or strawberry jelly, I guess) all over.

almateria

Sei
    Years
    A lot of new art has been added to the first post. They're all requests, so some may look weird/not very Pokemon-in-question-ish :')

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    oOoOoo all of it is real cool, even though it froze my comp tryin to view them =P

Back