• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemanz in ur sleeeeep

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
Years
  • I do that sometimes. Usually they weren't saying anything anyway so I'll just say I'm sleepy when I'm really about to either play a game or just watch tv.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I usually say that when my internet is about to shut off, so no, not really. XD; After my internet shuts off, I usually do some stuff for a little bit, and then go to bed.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • When I tell my friends I'm going to sleep (like I did a couple minutes ago) I usually get on PC for about ten minutes before actually shutting off the computer (like I'm doing right now).

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Possibly the the main reason for my friends getting angry with me, apart from changing my username every other day, is the fact that I don't tell my friends that I'm going to be going to bed. I just sign off without saying bye or anything. :(

But when I do, yes, I do in fact go to bed when I say I'm going to bed - unless I find it difficult to actually fall asleep.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • A lot of stuff actually. Read, listen to music, eat (I didn't say that XD) play diamond or crystal draw, write, and other stuff

Back