• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMasterPLA2 arrives

PokeMasterPLA2

Pokemon Master, Hack lover
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Hey guys I finally after who knows how long have decided to join. I'm a noob here but I am a self acclaimed pokemon master, although some may beg to differ. Anyway, I really love hacks and i hope to someday make my own. so I'll see you all around and maybe I'll make a name for myself!

Ashley182

I.MISS.YOU.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums!
    Don't worry we all started out as noobs, you'll be a pro in no time! If your into hacking and emulation you should check out that section on the front page :)
    I wish you best of luck if you do decide to create your own hack, read the rules and enjoy!

PokeMasterPLA2

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Welcome to the forums!
    Don't worry we all started out as noobs, you'll be a pro in no time! If your into hacking and emulation you should check out that section on the front page :)
    I wish you best of luck if you do decide to create your own hack, read the rules and enjoy!

Thank you so much, i'm glad to know that this community here is so supportive and thanks for the heads up about rules.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Let's hope you make that come true here at PC! Welcome, aboard. :3

The Emulation section should be perfect for you since you're interested in creating your own hack. There are tons of tools, as well as tutorials and as always, all the advice/answers you need to successfully complete! There are also hacks for you to play with/beta-test out if ya want. It all depends on you! :3

Glad you finally decided to join, btw. It's the best choice you've ever done. :P Have a nice time here, and as Ashley mentioned, read the rules! Have fun & see ya 'round :3

PokeMasterPLA2

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Let's hope you make that come true here at PC! Welcome, aboard. :3

The Emulation section should be perfect for you since you're interested in creating your own hack. There are tons of tools, as well as tutorials and as always, all the advice/answers you need to successfully complete! There are also hacks for you to play with/beta-test out if ya want. It all depends on you! :3

Glad you finally decided to join, btw. It's the best choice you've ever done. :P Have a nice time here, and as Ashley mentioned, read the rules! Have fun & see ya 'round :3

Thanks! I love it here already :-)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys I finally after who knows how long have decided to join. I'm a noob here but I am a self acclaimed pokemon master, although some may beg to differ. Anyway, I really love hacks and i hope to someday make my own. so I'll see you all around and maybe I'll make a name for myself!

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you'll be having fun around the forums, as you seem to be an avid player. :) Do try out the hacks someday! I hope to see you again, and perhaps by then you'll actually do it or something. XD

PokeMasterPLA2

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you'll be having fun around the forums, as you seem to be an avid player. :) Do try out the hacks someday! I hope to see you again, and perhaps by then you'll actually do it or something. XD

Thanks! I plan on trying to do something even if it's minor

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see another new member interested in the ROM-hacking scene, that's just amazing! I'm sure you've already been to the Emulation section before, so no need to tell you things about it. I'm sure you'll be able to play and find lots of hacks over there and possibly learn all the things about hacking. What actually brought me here in PC was to play ROM hacks as well, but that eventually change when I became an active member. I decided to stay and perhaps make my own one too! There are lots of tutorials & tools posted there, so I don't see any troubles in learning. It would take a lot of time and patience though so don't give up! There's always hope, and it's worth it if you come to think of it. ^^;;

Although there might be also other boards that might interest you such as the gaming sections, competitive battling, trading corner, groups & fanclubs, arts and graphics, writing & roleplaying, and just hanging out with the members here. You can find it all here, so I guess check out the whole forum aside from the Emulation section only. It's certainly a huge forum, so take your time to explore. 'kay? :3

It's great to know that you love it here already, hope you'll be an active member eventually! It seems to me that you've already given the rules a look, so there's no problem into it now! :P .. With that, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me as well. I'll try my best to reply as fast as I could and possibly give you the right answers as well! Have a nice time here and definitely looking forward for future encounters 'round the board. See you! Lovelots. <3

PokeMasterPLA2

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Hello there and welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see another new member interested in the ROM-hacking scene, that's just amazing! I'm sure you've already been to the Emulation section before, so no need to tell you things about it. I'm sure you'll be able to play and find lots of hacks over there and possibly learn all the things about hacking. What actually brought me here in PC was to play ROM hacks as well, but that eventually change when I became an active member. I decided to stay and perhaps make my own one too! There are lots of tutorials & tools posted there, so I don't see any troubles in learning. It would take a lot of time and patience though so don't give up! There's always hope, and it's worth it if you come to think of it. ^^;;

Although there might be also other boards that might interest you such as the gaming sections, competitive battling, trading corner, groups & fanclubs, arts and graphics, writing & roleplaying, and just hanging out with the members here. You can find it all here, so I guess check out the whole forum aside from the Emulation section only. It's certainly a huge forum, so take your time to explore. 'kay? :3

It's great to know that you love it here already, hope you'll be an active member eventually! It seems to me that you've already given the rules a look, so there's no problem into it now! :P .. With that, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me as well. I'll try my best to reply as fast as I could and possibly give you the right answers as well! Have a nice time here and definitely looking forward for future encounters 'round the board. See you! Lovelots. <3

Thanks a lot! Now I'm motivated

Back