• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Pokemblem [Complete] - Fire Emblem 8 Hack

Days
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
Thanks so much for making this!
It's been an absolute blast so far
I love all the small details that were added into the game

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
v1.09

Flying by @Circles (original here)
jRoF3jC.gif

Faster AI and new Turbo mode (in config)
sRLuUDP.gif

Note: the emulator / gif is not sped up.

& various bug fixes

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Started playing this hack a few days ago and it's a fantastic hack so far. I am having trouble getting to Cinnabar Island since none of my pokemon seem to be able to go over water, even with the Surf Board.

Edit: Realised I didn't beat Sabrina yet, never mind that solved the issue.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
bug fixes

notably there was lag that would build up and a crash that would occur after playing for long enough

I don't usually like to do such frequent version # updates but a guaranteed game crash after playing a while warrants one

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
How exactly do you use TMs here? And like, how do I break these rocks here?

image.png

Reach the warden's house in the Safari zone to get rock smash.

TMs can be used by selecting somewhere with an active pokemon and choosing "item". HMs are usable by anyone after being shown how. For cut, you need to talk to the SS Anne captain in Vermillion.

Days
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
Thanks! I got to his house, but I didn't get Rock Smash... uh, I assume this is the Warden's house:

image.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Thanks! I got to his house, but I didn't get Rock Smash... uh, I assume this is the Warden's house:

image.png

After visiting that house you should be able to smash rocks. I guess send me your .sav file here or on my discord if it's not working for you and I will look into it.

Days
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 8, 2023
Oh, I just have to smash them?

...Yeah, it works now, haha. Sorry about that.

Edit: Now I'm uh, stuck as to how to choose Eevee from the Box when it doesn't show up in options when I press start.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Edit: Now I'm uh, stuck as to how to choose Eevee from the Box when it doesn't show up in options when I press start.

What emulator are you on? Perhaps it would be easier to msg me on discord. My server's in the first post.

Days
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The description for Surge's Emblem reads blank and when i check the skill it supposedly adds i see nothing on the status screen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
The description for Surge's Emblem reads blank and when i check the skill it supposedly adds i see nothing on the status screen.

There was a bug for r-text while your inventory's full when you're sending items to supply. I've fixed this, so download the latest patch.

Days
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
90% sure I am using the current unless it updated since i posted also i never sent it to supply it was just like that when i got it.

good hack so far.

I did somehow manage to cause the game to break entirely in vermilion but I have no idea what I actually did to do so but it resulted in being unable to take the TM across the water the texure around the rocks going pitch black and the game ultimately crashing when i tried to leave vermilion.Fixed when i started from scratch though.

Edit: I put the item in storage and later on I found that the text was back seems to work as intended now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
So is the moonstone in mount moon, or is it moved?

You can buy all the evolution items at the Celadon City Department Store's leftmost entrance. They appear at the bottom of the list.

Possible bug/warning: When you evolve a Pokemon, it doesn't register it to the Pokedex until you go to a Pokemon Center, and if you evolve the same Pokemon twice without registering in-between, it won't register the middle form as caught. Example: I evolved a Gastly into a Haunter and then immediately evolved it into a Gengar, and it never registered Haunter as caught. I then went back to a previous save and visited a Pokemon Center after each evolution, and it worked that time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
v1.12
Gym Leader Rematches
Beautiful new pkmn map sprites by redppr

Screenshot_20240130-205313_My Boy!.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
v1.13
Cerulean Cave

Screenshot_20240213-123703_My Boy!.jpg
After making the legendaries flee, you'll be able to catch them inside Cerulean cave now.

Screenshot_20240211-193037_My_Boy.jpg

Back