• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemew's Shiny Shop

What do you think of my Thread

• I love it!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Its okay

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I like it

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    No thank you although I would accept a shiny bellsprout, I'm mostly looking for 1st versions of pokes.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny timid porygon.

I have a shiny hasty doduo or a shiny brave golbat for it.

EDIT I could help you out with your shiny chaining if you want. I have nothing really better to do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    Ok, sure when do you want to trade? And ok I'll add you to the list!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Are you into events? I don't have time to shiny chain so I don't really have any shinies, just a victreebel, but I would be willing to trade my cloned TRU Gentle UT Regigigas for the adamant shiny togepi and the shiny swablu. Thats pretty fair right? 2 shinies for an event (unless u already have it?) Let me know if you are interested.

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
  • Shiny Medicham adamant 30 ivs in att, 31 in hp, 29 in def, 15 in speed, the rest are below 15

fully eved in att/speed/(1 in def for extra), ice punch, hi jump kick, psyke up, detect

pm if you want it, ill TRY to clone it if u give me like... idk cloned shiny gible or something

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • TEH GASPNESS!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR SHINY ADAMANT RIOLU!!!! i'll give you anything on my thread for ti!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    I linked to my trade thread in the post.. o_o Here it is again if you missed it. Pick what you would like.

I'm interested in Shiny Impish Skarmory, IV Bred Skarmory and I'm still thinking about the 3rd one I want.

And FiXBox let me check ur thread.

EDIT: Can you give me the nature of shiny Rayquaza and the IVs and Evs of Shiny Careful Umbreon.

Edit: Twilightblade can you give me the moveset, evs and ivs of Shiny Calm Togekiss?

Last edited:

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • And FiXBox let me check ur thread.

EDIT: Can you give me the nature of shiny Rayquaza and the IVs and Evs of Shiny Careful Umbreon.

Sorry, I just updated it, I no longer have the Umbreon. The Shiny Rayquaza is Hasty.
    EDIT: if you want it, i'm gonna need it cloned, which is a survice I cannot do. if you can. clone it or know somebody who does then ask them to do it

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm interested in Shiny Impish Skarmory, IV Bred Skarmory and I'm still thinking about the 3rd one I want.

And FiXBox let me check ur thread.

Edit: Twilightblade can you give me the moveset, evs and ivs of Shiny Calm Togekiss?
    The Shiny Skarmory and Togekiss are listed as NFT, or Not For Trade. I list them so I know that I have them. The IV Bred Skarmory would be fine. I would like Horsea out of the three.

Jack_Atlas

Years
  • alright. I'll keep the rayqaza UT, as long as you'll hold the Riolu for me..... I can hold off till tomorow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    please check my thread, clays shop of pokes, on teh 2nd page, i cant post links yet for some reason so im sorry but im ridicuslousy interested in these pokemon in order

the shiny kanto trio, all or none
    shiny larvitar
    shiny staryu
    maril
    porygon
    horsea
    and miltank

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back