• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemom Rukario defends

do you like this hack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I didn't mean that.
    I meant that even with the current tiles you could sitll make the look for the hack way better. This is just my opinion and a tip for hacks to be better.
    If you wnat to catch a player's attention, just make sure your mapping is somewhat good and at least makes sence.

Years
    hi guy i havent been here in a long time.

well i am retiring from pokemon hacking for a while i still have the files for rukario defends. please dont close this tread down i will still be working on it. The reason for this is i found my new speciality RPG making and you will probably be able to find me ussualy in the gamedevelopment fourm or in this site ~link removed~

and i will also be back so don't get alarmed. i really didnt quit hacking but i will probably be working on rpgmaking more than hacking and i lost all my tools so i won't work on it for a while.

also lexman_911 is me so don't count on him ever comming back.

well this is the first and probably not the last time i'm signing off from hacking.

well have a great time every,
    And have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Sincerely, Charles
    good bye for a long time.....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    trevor123321 said:
    Give Me To The End Of The Day And Ill Be Done Ok

Ps I WROTE THIS AT 8.55 AM SUTURDAY

If this game is like Pokemon XD then i will play it. Will there be a demo out so I can play this game?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Ronmaster, please don't revive topics that are over a month old.
    *LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back