• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemom Rukario defends

do you like this hack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    this game is a hack of RUBY!
    1 new pokemon
    new events
    new tasks
    new maps

STORY :nervous:

An elite team Team Ruby and Team Saphire they are looking for mew worlds second strongest pokemon found so far, but what they dont know is in a hiden kingdom the wave kingdom home of the wave guider (or gaurdian not sure) sleeps Rukario wating to for the new hero to awaken it and guess who it is you. it is wating for you the hero of the story to come to it and awaken it. anyways htere will be some events with regiice regi stell abd regi rock and you cant get them from the unknown dungeon anymore yuo get them the time you get rukario which is almost close to the time you go to the pokemon League( great advantage :D ). and you have to be ready to fight them becase all of them are of level 40 and eaching for revenge for the owner of Rukario who locked them away for mischivious behavior so stock up on masterballs :classic: yup i will make them availabe in the game for a high price though do be ready. and i will also change the things that will be sold in other pokemarts. hpe this get approved thanks.

~rukario​

Last edited:
    Years
    answers to questions

okay the ash sprite belongs to mistic so i will give you credit and i will make an attack called full wave if you can give me the tool to use yes i know the sprite is good and i am also going to make anothe new pokemon it is the one in my signature i think i should leave it to the people to decide the name

pokemom Rukario defends

and i need some help with

overworld sprites
    back pics
    trainer back pics
    eventing
    spriting
    scripting

i will do the maping
    ps: i will also add shadow lugia

~Rukario 911

Years
    hey sailor cosmo your makin a hack with ash in it can you tell me how to change the sprite in fire red to ash becase i can cahnge is the trainercard
    if i can change it i will change the hack to a firered hack
    pokemom Rukario defends

ps sorry for double posting

Years
    Blastoise b i want to see your work and pokemon master sure why not wich means i have to change the story line but at least i get the girl so i dont have to change thet opion to ash or riche so i can leave it alone. do you have the overworld sprites or can you make it. i will change it right now and put the screenies.

if you decided to add the sprite here is the patch pokemon master

Last edited:

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    My boy this is not the place to ask that. None the less it can all be done in paint. Just take parts of the pokemon you want to blend and put them on others and recolor them to your hearts desire. As for trainer cards get a base card and add all your stuff in.

Anyway staying on topic: Try not to stewal peoples sprites it will make them mad and im confused as to what this is a hack of :s But other than that it looks good..heh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back