• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    yeah, obviously its to not give away the actual pokemon count, or its a whole new type of pokemon, one higher than a legendary. Would'nt that be cool?

what, you mean like it was the chaos and nothingness that gave birth to arceus? jk.
    i hope it's not like that though. it's bad enough that they had to make one that topped mew....

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Bikutini is just so adorable <3. I'm waiting on the typing but PLEASE a fire type as more fire types are needed. Since its a phantom pokemon maybe ghost O_o. That would be an interesting type combo to say the least :D.

Oh I wonder why its number 0 in the isshu dex :/. So what number will it make it on the national dex I wonder?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Oh ok. I see what you are saying. Perhaps it is not a legendary in the same sense of all the others, but in the way that there is only one and nobody has any idea where it came from or how it got there other than the fact that it predates the "current" Pokedex?

i just dont feel like its a legendary, it doesnt give me the vibe that mew, celebi, & jirachi did
    manaphy is no legend IMO, its too pitiful.

Well it's confirmed as a legendary by calling it "Phantom" pokemon which is also what Mew, Celebi, Jiranchi, Manaphy/Shaymin are known as...
    Plus Serebii, and all the other sites said it was going to be a legendary revealed...

i know that, but why cant a random pokemon be considered phantom?
    remember dratini,dragonair,&dragonite are refered to as phantom pokemon many times threw the main series, side series mystery dungeon, & the anime

to be fair, in platinum's sinnoh dex, giratina was in the middle of it along with the lake pokemon (i think)
    this doesn't mean that it's not in "a legendary slot" in the national dex....

and agreed.
    me want BAD!

this ---V

Well the lake pokemon were but not Giratina which was at the end of the pokedex :)

my point exactly, except its a lil lower than half

but in the end their all far down the list, not at the tippy top

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    you know how you can clean your badges in D/P/P?
    that's an easter egg. did it effect anything in your game play? no.
    that's what i mean.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
    FINALLY! Official proof of NYC = Isshu! thank you Liberty Ticket XD

Honestly i dont think its a legendary, after all legends come at the end of the pokedex, this is at the absolute beginning, so im thinkin,its a bonus pokemon

its probably either:
    electric
    normal
    psychic
    or Fire (only cuz of the paws& V ears did i think of that)

either way i love it& want it <3

Oh yeah! You're right! Now I notice it. Liberty Ticket! Now Isshu proven into a NYC! Yeeeaaaahh!!!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Oh yeah! You're right! Now I notice it. Liberty Ticket! Now Isshu proven into a NYC! Yeeeaaaahh!!!

indeed mate ^_^

i hope this lil bugger is fire/psychic -or- just fire
    cuz hes so cute :3

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    just a question to spark some more ideas, but could he be that angel pokemon form the rumors thread?
    imean, look at his wings. plus he looks just so pure!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I think its a normal type Pokemon...the new mew...sofar all of them have been part psychic though with the exception of manaphy/Shaymin...

both of them suck :P well shaymin is usable with seed flare *shrugs*

normal, fire, & psychic seem most plausible
    last possibility (another mascot replacement for pikachu) electric type

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
    It looks awful, it's almost as bad as Gear. I'm actually considering gouging my eyes out of its horrid design.

Plus, we already have a Pokmone #000, and its name is MissingNo.

OBJECTION!

I think it's a gorgeous cute pokemon~ Awww~ I like cute legendaries, the thing that suprised me is that it's the 'Phantom' Pokemon. Maybe it's secretly evil~ That would be awesome.

Years
    OBJECTION!

I think it's a gorgeous cute pokemon~ Awww~ I like cute legendaries, the thing that suprised me is that it's the 'Phantom' Pokemon. Maybe it's secretly evil~ That would be awesome.
    Secretly evil? That thing looks pure evil, you must be at least partially blind. Look at those eyes, and those fangs. It's as if it crawled out of some fiery pit meant to destroy the abomination. Why is it giving us the peace sign? It's plotting against us.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    I love Victini, best cute legendary ever, beat Shaymin, Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi by a longshot!

I also like how to envelope for the Liberty Ticket matches him.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Victini = Tini Victory?

I hope he is Normal/Psychic.

just a question to spark some more ideas, but could he be that angel pokemon form the rumors thread?
    imean, look at his wings. plus he looks just so pure!

He is supposedly the Phantom pokemon. I guess looks can be deceiving.

His place in the pokedex is probably just a placeholder. Game Freak probably doesn't want us to know how many new pokemon there are yet.

FINALLY! Official proof of NYC = Isshu! thank you Liberty Ticket XD

Honestly i dont think its a legendary, after all legends come at the end of the pokedex, this is at the absolute beginning, so im thinkin,its a bonus pokemon

its probably either:
    electric
    normal
    psychic
    or Fire (only cuz of the paws& V ears did i think of that)

either way i love it& want it <3

They already said its a Legendary.

I sincerely hope that there aren't any more than about seven legendaries at the most in this game. So far we're under that limit but I'd be really disappointed if Nintendo made that mistake again.

As for the Pokémon, it looks interesting. Seeing it's probably an event Pokémon there's little likelihood of me being able to get it. It doesn't look that unique, but.

Lets just hope we dont get 13 like we did in the 4th gen.

Last edited:

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Anybody see this rumor from a while back?:

A little more rumor about the Isshu Dex, some supposedly "leaked" info. End of the Pokedex (no pokemon names, just types):

#146 Grass (Pokemon #632)
    #147 Poison (Pokemon #633)
    #148 Ground (Pokemon #634)
    #149 Dragon/Fire (RESHIRAM) (Pokemon #635)
    #150 Dragon/Electric (ZEKROM) (Pokemon #636)

Next pokemon are unlisted in the 'dex (similar to Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, etc in D/P) but are not previous generation pokemon. COULD be evolutions of older pokemon, pre-evos, OR legendaries… or just regular pokemon I suppose?

- Ice/Fighting (Pokemon #637)
    - Fire/Dark [Houndoom evo? I hope so! Just popped into my mind because of type] (Pokemon #638)
    - Ground/Bug (Pokemon #639)
    - Poison/Dragon (Pokemon #640)
    - Steel (Pokemon #641)
    - Water (Pokemon #642)
    - Fire (Pokemon #643)
    - Dragon/Ice [<- This is 3rd legendary!!] (Pokemon #644)
    - Normal/Ghost (Pokemon #645)
    - Dragon (Pokemon #646)
    - Dark/Psychic (Pokemon #647)

Pay attention to what I put in bold. Victini is called the Phantom pokemon and he is a legendary. His number in the pokedex is obviously just a placeholder so that we don't know how many new pokemon there are yet.

Victini could very well be this Ghost/Normal type pokemon! If this were to be true he would only be weak to Dark! If he had stats like mew and shaymin he would be pretty decent in battles!

Back