• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

Bay

Years
  • I actually think it might be just another Normal-type legendary, but that's just me. I don't know, it's features doesn't exactly resemble that of a typical fire type; you'd normally see some flames or signs of said flames or something like that around it's body somewhere...
    Yeah, true. Fire types tend to have flames or resemblance of flames. The only other Pokemon that don't have flames or signs of flames are Houndour and Houndoom. However, Houndoom at least is resembled as the devil with its horns and the "doom" part of its name, so Houndoom can resemble flames that way I guess.

I think part of me thought it's fire because of the ears and its toothy smile. It looks like a fire will flicker if the creature snaps its fingers. XD However, I've been thinking and it does look like a normal type to me too. Perhaps later on I'll change my mind and think it's more normal than fire. XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yeah, true. Fire types tend to have flames or resemblance of flames. The only other Pokemon that don't have flames or signs of flames are Houndour and Houndoom. However, Houndoom at least is resembled as the devil with its horns and the "doom" part of its name, so Houndoom can resemble flames that way I guess.

I think part of me thought it's fire because of the ears and its toothy smile. It looks like a fire will flicker if the creature snaps its fingers. XD However, I've been thinking and it does look like a normal type to me too. Perhaps later on I'll change my mind and think it's more normal than fire. XD
    Houndoom is based on the Hell hound that's why it's Dark/fire :)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, I guess it does have wings where it's tail should be. I'm sure it'll be able to fly so I'm thinking Normal/Flying, Normal (and will just float in the anime), or Flying (first actual pure Flying-Type)...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Omg I just noticed something. This thing looks like it's somewhat going to be the face of Gen V, maybe that is why it focuses so much on the letter "V" to represent 5 instead of the actual letter.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Omg I just noticed something. This thing looks like it's somewhat going to be the face of Gen V, maybe that is why it focuses so much on the letter "V" to represent 5 instead of the actual letter.

¡Observational Haza dual meaning WIN!

Years
  • Omg I just noticed something. This thing looks like it's somewhat going to be the face of Gen V, maybe that is why it focuses so much on the letter "V" to represent 5 instead of the actual letter.
    Wow good job realizing that :). Yeah it could be especially considering it appeared in the movie 14 trailer...

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    That does make sense.
    I just went and looked at Him again and like you said he does have alot to do with the letter "V"
    He is holding up a Peace sign which looks like a "V", His ears are in shape of the letter "V" and the mail has a "V" shape on it.
    Good Job on seeing that Haza :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012

Wow I cant believe I didnt notice that myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    It's funny how 000 has a V-Shape just like this Digimon that is the main Digimon in the new Digimon anime called XrosWars..

Pokemon 000?

(Should be noted that the sword isn't apart of Shoutmon.)

Though, I honestly think that for most Pokémon, there's a Digimon that has something similiar to it..

Pokémon is ruined..

Bay

Years
  • It's funny how 000 has a V-Shape just like this Digimon that is the main Digimon in the new Digimon anime called XrosWars..

Pokemon 000?

(Should be noted that the sword isn't apart of Shoutmon.)

Though, I honestly think that for most Pokémon, there's a Digimon that has something similiar to it..

Pokémon is ruined..
    Just because some Pokemon has similar designs from Digimon doesn't mean Pokemon is ruined. With each generation the designs of the Pokemon changed, so the Pokemon are bound to be quite detailed like the Digimon creatures. I'm fine with you not liking the designs of the new Pokemon, but it gets annoying with each generation people keeping saying how because it's detailed/looks like a Digimon that Pokemon is ruined.

Also, Victini and that Digimon to me are totally different species, if not thinking about them being Pokemon and Digimon for a second. Victini is more like a fluffy little creature while that Digimon is moreso like a dinosaur/reptile. Another difference is the V-shape on Victini is actually its ears while the V-shape on that Digmon is more like its horns.

Years
  • Most people would pretty much come up with any excuse to make it seem like Pokemon is ruined, and that's quite frustrating. It's not ruined, it's different. If they're not satisfied with it, then they don't have to play the games. It's really not hard.
    I saw a comic of Tsutaja once that was really funny and talked about how people who say it's "Ruined forever" still buy it :P

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    Tsutaja = new Mudkipz xD xD
    Now Victini can be Winston Churchill...

Back