• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 12 days of Christmas!

Poppliojaz

Pokemon anime watcher
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Hi guys, Christmas is around the corner, so I thought I would make a pokemon version of 12 days of Christmas. I hope you like it!

On the first day of christmas, my rival gave to me, a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the second day of christmas, my rival gave to me, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the third day of christmas, my rival gave to me, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the fourth day of christmas, my rival gave to me, four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the fifth day of christmas, my rival gave to me, five pikachus! Four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaur and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the sixth day of christmas, my rival gave to me, six shinxs evolving, five pikachus! Four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the seventh day of christmas, my rival gave to me, seven swannas swimming, six shinx evolving, five pikachus! Four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the eighth day of christmas, my rival gave to me, eight chansey singing, seven swannas swimming, six shinx evolving, five pikachus! Four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the ninth day of christmas, my rival gave to me, nine kirlias dancing, eight chansey singing, seven swannas swimming, six shinx evolving, five pikachus! four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the tenth day of christmas, my rival gave to me, ten vulpix leaping, nine kirlias dancing, eight chansey singing, seven swannas swimming, six shinx evolving, five pikachus! Four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the eleventh day of christmas, my rival gave to me, eleven gengars haunting, ten vulpixs leaping, nine kirlias dancing, eight chansey singing, seven swannas swimming, six shinx evolving, five pikachus! Four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree.

On the twelfth day of christmas, my rival gave to me, twelve grookeys drumming, eleven gengars haunting, ten vulpixs leaping, nine kirlias dancing, eight chansey singing, seven swannas swimming, six shinx evolving, five pikachus! Four popplios, three torchics, two bulbasaurs and a pidgey in a honey tree!

Years
    How creative! I must say, this is magnificent!

Pokemon 12 days of Christmas!

Back