• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon 2:Kanto Adventure

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
    Hey y'all. I've work on some hacks in my day, most of them never being released into the web. But until now, i think it's time to present my best hack so far.

Hack Name
    Pokemon 2:Kanto Adventure

Hack Of
    Pokemon FireRed BPRE

Storyline

You play either as a Boy or a Girl, who is the sibling of the now famous PKMN Champion Red. He is well known over the Kanto region and you dream every night an day to be just like him. Then, the time comes when you must go and recive your first PKMN from Prof.Oak. But while, this great occasion is happening, somewhere, Team Rocket is planning to rise once again and spread true terror into the hearts of the people of Kanto. To sum this up in a few words, Same Region, New Experiences, as you take on the role as a PKMN Trainer!

New Features

New Prof. (You'll get this one easy!)
    New Trainers (Some to test you tactics)
    New Gym Leaders (Some have left Kanto to pursue a new life)
    New Towns & Maps (....I'm not saying!)
    New Music (Ported from PKMN R&S)
    And More...

Screenies

Now the Best part!

Pokemon 2:Kanto Adventure

Known Bugs

Viridian Dude - The guy who wears a green T-shirt outside of the Viridan PKMN Center says random things if you talk to him.

First battle Text - Oak says something about Viridian forest.Unfortunetly, this is an unfixable bug. (Unless someone CAN fix it)

Help I Need

Spriters - I need about 2-3 people to help on spriting.
    Scripters - Obviously a great hack needs great scripters! 1-2 please.

Beta Testers

Just to get my point across, I Don't need any beta testers at the moment. When I havn't got time to do it myself, then i'll ask.

So? Critisizm accepted.
    XTR, Out!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Good plot. Not too much detailed, but it's enough to know we'll play as Red's kid. Oak is still around?
    Good luck with it, I hope you get a good team for your hack!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Nice question zel, is Oak around? In the storyline part of the first post, it says that you'll get your first Pokemon from Oak, but in the screenshots, Gary is the new professor.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Hey, i might be able to fix the talking error for those 2 people.

Back