• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 2k/ battlesystem

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't believe this can be used with rm2k3.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Pokemon 2k?
    This was made in RM2k or Rm2k3?(better is in rm2k3 :) :P :D )

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    This was made in RM@K then I updated it to RM2k3 because there was only 20 show pictures and rm2k3 has 50. Anyway the point is I wouldn't be able to create a nickname system because I would have enough pictures for 10 more letters. Now I can make both your pkmn and the enemy pkmn have nocknames. I hope more people become more interested in this Battle system. I have added music, but the thing is my "good" computer's sound card doesn't work so I have to use a "bad" laptop to configure it, which I don't think will make the timings right.

Years
    I'm good at modifying .mid files. If that's what you mean. If you want I can configure them that they begin right away. not that you have to wait a few seconds before it comes up.

Back