• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 706 :: Winter Edition

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    looks fine to me, oh yea, the layout is excellent, XD. 9.9/10

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Times New Roman where do you see that o___o

And winter is supposed to be simplistic.... hence the design

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    People get so used to dazzled layouts that now they take every layout got granted... I think its hogwash to have a full on fancy layout everytime

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Though I have to say that this layout still pales in comparison to that godly one you had a while back =/

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Which will be returning in the summer time ^____^

The spring layout... Will be very different ;P *is already planning it*

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    We have seasonal layouts ;P and I believe that a layout is good for a few years aslong as you only have it up for a certain amount of time

(i,e Moutain Dew LiveWire was only out for the summer until very recently)

aRedMoon

Years
    Or you could be like me and have a billion & one layouts up for the user's picking =P

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    heh I used to go to PV and like close my eyes and have myself randomly pick a layout to go with :3

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Ehhh now I just either go to 706, PPN, or Serebii if I wanna see if he posted any CoroCoro news yet :\

Don't even go to PN anymore... I can find all the news through RSS faster anyways :X *teh laziness*

aRedMoon

Years
    I just read BN/PPN/PN from my personalized Google home, and then I occasionally check out SPP but others are good about posting SPP's news on PN for me... lol

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Ehh BN has some good news, but I am just usually too lazy to have posted it before... *dreads the start of the 706 Project*

I gotta make sure to get Razz to help me update it often

aRedMoon

Years
    BN is really informative with their stuff, which is why I enjoy their stuff. Better than PN on detail.

Back