• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A Fresh Start [OOC]

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
  • Ok, i'll send you Sunday some ideas for the plot and we'll get started. Until Sunday then :).

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Hello everyone I'm back :) and ready for some action. Maybe it can zoom off to professor Sequoia's lab or it can shrink and we will be unable to open it until we sent one of our pokemon to the lab.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Sorry for the disapparating act guys, I just came back from a convention weekend which was madness preparing for. I should have given you a head's up!

@Strikit - When you catch more than 6 Pokes the newly caught Pokéball will freeze and not become functional until another Pokémon is deposited.

@Romdinner - Happy early birthday!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, the joint post between me and romdinner is a bit delayed :p but it will happen! Also, I realize it's been a week since my last post. I will give you the continuation of the battle soon :D

EDIT: And with that, I'll soon PM romdinner and start writing the joint post :3 Also, I'm planning on exchanging Caesar for a new pokémon eventually xD in case you wonder why Ashton isn't using him much.

Last edited:

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I'm trying to find a good way to get Daphne into the ice path. :p Gahhhhh.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • @Red - Oh I'll keep Caesar in mind then, this might come in handy a little later on. And I'll be looking forward to that joint post then, I love reading those C8

@Pony - I really can't help you with that D: Though if you have any questions or want to run anything by me, feel free to do so C:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Heyy just so you know, I think I said I'd be a bit non-posting when it came to these chapter RPs during my exam weeks. It's one more week, actually ;; but we're creating that joint post still, but romdinner hasn't been online since feb 23 :/ hope he comes online soon again.

Back