• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • (OCC: Sure RolePlayGirl 11, it will be fun :))

Ritz

Ritz was standing on the boat looked around as Flora came and said "Hey Ritz do you think these guys know about pokemon? And if they do should we tell them about our pokemon? do you think it will be ok?"
    "Remember what the note said, there are no pokemon but we can't seem... you know.... suspicouse, try to blend in pretend you know what Yen is and stuff"replied Ritz whislpering into Flora's ear.
    Ritz sighed, then Bailey came over to her and whispered, "Ritz, are you alright?"
    Ritz whispered back, "Im fine, just curious and also, do you know what Yen is?"asked Ritz whispering.

Adelle

Adelle figured the Red kingdom had spotted her so they got ready for a fight, "Whoa, wait Sabre go the way, trust me"whispered Adelle.
    Sabre slowly and quietly turned east and then started to run, Adelle was planing to come through the back so it would save her trouble.
    Later Adelle was at the back of the castle, she could hear voices inside and outside of the castle.
    "Ok Sabre stay quiet i will be back in less that a minuet"whispered Adelle, Sabre nodded, he was a well trained horse.
    Adelle grabbed her crossbow and some rope that she brought on her horse.
    Adelle tied the rope of a arrow which was big like a grappling hook.
    Adelle aimed the crossbow at the top of the castle and shooted, the arrow went flying with the rope attached to it.
    Adelle watched as the rope snapped before it could even reach the top.
    "Ugh, bad rope. Looks like we have to do this the old way."said Adelle as she fired the crossbow on the wall of the castle to make some kind of stairs.
    Adelle dropped her crossbow and stepped on a arrow, then she started to jump and flip and cartwheel and somersault on the arrows going higher and higher.
    Later Adelle was at the top right next to two guards which didn't notice her, Adelle smiled and said, "Nice day for duty huh?"asked Adelle as she smiled, On of the guards replied and said, "Yeah and-"said the guard as he noticed it was a girls voice.
    The guard turned his head and was knocked out by a kick on the face, the other guard turned and saw him and Adelle, Adelle winked and he dropped his weapon, Adelle punched hi m and he fell down.
    "Easy peasy"said Adelle as she started to run and hide in the Red kingdom castle.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Haze "Red" Redfield
    Black Kingdom Territory
    Bandit's nest.

As they rode to the sound of the screams, Red took a closer look at the boy's knightsword. No question about it, it was big, beautiful and obviously powerful. Llednar must've been at least slightly skilled to wield such a beast, or maybe he was just overconfident. Red doubted it, the way he was stern, he certainly did not act his age, for he acted much older and more responsible. Red liked soldiers like this, obedient, skilled and sensible. He wondered if he could recruit Twem into the Red Kingdom.

As they neared the sound, Red thought he could make out a body shape. "There they are!" shouted Reds soldier, immediately, the man disappeared. "Hiyah!" Red urged his horse, Mist, a beautiful white horse with a black diamond-shape atop its head, forward. Mist was a pure-bred Thoroughbred horse that was given to Red as a gift from the King when he became Commander. Indeed she was a beauty, a symbol of Red's leadership. Red urged Mist forward ahead of the other soldiers' ordinary horses, and caught up to Llednar. When the group arrived at the bandit's nest, they saw nothing. When Red's soldiers arrived, Red asked them "Where did you see them?" the brute of a soldier replied "One came out from under that rock" pointing at the small stump on the ground.

The stump was surprisingly heavy, even the muscled soldier who had seen the bandits had trouble lifting it. It took three people to lift the rock, when it was lifted, they set it down nearby and looked down the hole. In there was a huge gleam of gold. All the treasure. "Men, follow." Red announced as he dropped down the hole.
    He landed on a solid rock ground, this place was a cave. It was dark, but someone had left a few candles alight. "This bandits only make it easier for us." Red chuckled as he advanced. He picked up one of the lanterns and tried to find the king's portrait. Among the rubble of gold, there was more Red Kingdom treasure. The king's Royal Cup stashed with what could easily be described as half his first treasury. (He had nine treasuries) "Hm, the king never told me he got bankrupt." The brute soldier said. "Shut it, do you question the king's decisions?" he asked him. "N-no." The man replied shakily. He knew that despite his large stature, he was no match for Red.

Finally at the very end of what looked more like an enclosed cave than a real one, was the royal portrait, standing next to another royal-looking painting that Red didn't recognise. "Found you." Red said as he neared the painting. It was known that the painting was not to be touched by bare hands, so Red brought some leather hand-straps (gloves) to grab the painting. "We will send for-" but before Red could finish, he heard scuttling. Like...people climbing up the hole. They used the rope Red had let down to escape, and had large sacks over their shoulders. "The bandits!" Red exclaimed as he sprinted after them. He climbed up the rope much faster than they did, and pulled one down before he could make it to the top. When he reached topside, he saw that the bandits had already started running on horses. "After them!" he exclaimed, as he got back on Mist and started chasing them. His soldiers were too busy restraining the other bandit to follow.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Llednar

Llednar was not surprised at all when Red caught up to him. His horse was a rather large stallion, totally brown with a large white spot over his eye. Llednar had named him Babus. He was a magnificent beast, but let's face it, for every good horse out there, there are many horses just as good. He slowed to a canter as the group entered the small base.

"Hm... They could be around here still. This may be an ambush," Llednar said to the other Black Kingdom knights as Red's men opened a hole in the ground. He dismounted and follwed them down the hole. This was mainly gold stolen from the Black Kingdom, and even if it hadn't been their's before, it was now. He saw a few men escape up the rope and followed them. He made a bit of noise to attract the attention of the Red Kingdom Knights as he went. He mounted on his horse.

"Ok... That treasure down there now belongs to King Rufus. We will need more men to get it all out of there. I'm going to ride ahead after the bandits," Llednar said. The Knights all elected to stay behind and get the treasure into safe hands. Llednar rode after the bandits alone. No, not alone. Haze Redfield had followed him. How wonderful... Llednar urged Babus forward. He had more important things to do than worry about the older man.

"I hope you really are as good as you make it seem. For I am not going to watch your back. I have enough problems right now!" Llednar said to Haze as they rode.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (OCC: Me and Shinysweety have decided who will win the battle between Adelle and Aqua later, but its a surprise)

Flora

"Remember what the note said, there are no pokemon but we can't seem... you know.... suspicouse, try to blend in pretend you know what Yen is and stuff."Replied Ritz as a other girl came by and whispered something in Ritz ear, the girl was Bailey, they met when Ritz and her were having a pokemon battle.
    I feels like yesterday when i met Ritz and Bailey. I met them in a pokemon battle they both lost cause both there pokemon fainted." thought Flora.
    Ritz had just finished replying to Bailey and Flora decided to join, "Hi Bailey! Remember me Flora?"asked Flora smiling and waving her hand.

Aqua

Aqua went back to her throne room and waited for the Black kingdom commander to come.
    "We will set a trap, i will put the goblet here inside this safe, if the commander manages to get it out launch the arrows at him, or her and then the commander should be weaker and i will fight em."explained Aqua.
    Aqua went to hide behind a tall plant in the room, Aqua winked and gave a thumbs up to signal the archers on the balcony in the throne room at the door.
    Aqua and the others waited for the commander to arrive.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Im fine. Just curious, do you know what Yen is?" Ritz whispered to Bailey. "Honestly, I have no idea. It might be what we call money in this world, because he mentioned getting a room at an Inn if we have enough of Yen... This place is really weird." Bailey whispered. "Hi Bailey! Remember me, Flora?" A girl asked Bailey. Bailey took a look at her. Bailey seemed to remember her. "Hey, Flora," Bailey said. "By any chance, would you happen to have some Yen on you?" Bailey asked, chuckling. Bailey looked at her suroundings. She saw two giant walls surounding two different Kingdoms. They were surounding lands with houses and towns withen the gates. Then, at the top of a big hill sat two giant castles with ten-foot gates of their owns. Each castle had private land surounded by a gate for people to roam around in. Bailey beleived they called it The Castle Grounds. "This place is so weird yet amazing." Bailey said.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OCC:
    @ Aura Rift: Its ok i understand bye!
    @ Hero11: Ok your reserved.
    @ RolePlayGirl 11: Yup.)

Ritz

"Honestly, I have no idea. It might be what we call money in this world, because he mentioned getting a room at an Inn if we have enough of Yen... This place is really weird." Replied Bailey whispering.
    Then Flora interrupted and said, "Hi Bailey! Remember me, Flora?"
    Ritz smiled and then Bailey replied, "Hey, Flora,By any chance, would you happen to have some Yen on you?"
    Ritz laughed a little when Bailey said that, "Flora. I think Yen is money if it helps."replied Ritz, Ritz looked at Bailey, she was looking at the land, Ritz looked to.
    There were two castles surrounded by walls, one of them had a black flag and the other had a red and there was some kind of ruins at the north with a broken white flag.
    "This place is so weird, but cool"thought Ritz.

Adelle

Adelle was sneaking through the Red castle hallway going behind pillars and plants, Adelle looked across the hall to see a huge door, it was probably the throne room.
    Adelle ran past the hall and opened the door to the throne room, Adelle took her knife and kept it in her hand as she looked around making a loud tapping noise.
    "These Reds love to flee"said Adelle.
    Adelle looked around some more and spotted a volt, a safe.
    She walked towards the volt and looked at it, it was Red of course.
    "Must be in here"thought Adelle, Aqua and her soldier's were hiding and Adelle didn't see them or hear them.
    Adelle went closer the the volt and stopped, she smiled a bit and used her knife to open the volt.
    She broke off the combination numbers and the volt opened, Adelle reached in and grabbed something, it was the Goblet.
    Adelle took it and looked around to see if anyone was there one more time.
    "Now to get out"thought Adelle and she smiled evilly, Adelle started to walk out the room holding the goblet.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Haze "Red" Redfield
    Black Kingdom Territory
    Nearing Red Kingdom Territory

Red couldn't help but utter a light laugh. "Whoever said I needed protection, Llednar? Keep your eyes on your own back." Red told him. For the boy's sake, Red hoped he wasn't overconfident. Twem's horse was quite a beauty as well. It was of a different breed that Red could not identify in the haste, but it was totally brown and had a white patch over its black-looking eyes. It was very well groomed, like Mist, and slightly larger, but the difference between Red and Twem's height kept it looking as if they were about the same height. Red couldn't help but admire Llednar, no matter how hard he whipped Mist he could not lose him. They stayed at almost exactly the same speed, with one or the other striding forward form time to time. Soon, of course, their horses caught up to the bandits. Red rode beside one of them, he had on a green bandanna tied in a knot around his head, a green cape and some striped clothes and tights. What was he trying to do? make himself look like a hero? Red unsheathed one of his sabers and swiftly stabbed the man's horse, causing it to come to halt, sending the man flying. His head crashed against a rock, hard, causing Red to presume him dead.

There were four more bandits left, three of them had the same stupid getup as the one that just went down, only in different colours, and the last one was cloaked in a ninja veil, much like the one Red's former master had on when Red was thirteen. Looking more closely, he worse purple baggypants, like Red, and was cloaked in purple for all the rest. Sheathed in his brown belt, however, was a Katana. This man was a Katana-user, or a Ninja. During Red's time in the temple of Assassins, he had learnt of a strange cult of Katana-users who called themselves "Ninjas" most of the members were from far away, around Asia and such. The places people around here could only dream of visiting. The only things they ever got from Asia were traded goods.

Red grinned as he saw that the next man he was riding by had a knife in his hand, and another hand holding his horse's...hair? These people were more like barbarians. Their horses were simple, not eve readied to be rode upon. The barbarian pointed his knife at Red, grinning. Red simply sliced his hand off, though, causing it to go rolling across the rocky floor. Then, before the man could even begin to fathom screaming, Red stabbed him. He fell off his horse and rolled for a few minutes until he stopped, stone dead.

"The leader of these bandits is a Ninja, so you know, Llednar." Red mused to the rider on the brown stallion near him. "Ninjas are a strange cult of Asian people, you might want to be careful around them, although I'm sure you can handle yourself." he said, almost sarcastically.

Nideous

Years
  • Llednar

Llednar rode Babus forward towards one of the bandits as Red killed one. Llednar swung his sword in a swift arc, removing the man's head. Why kill a good hors to stop them? They were worth the same to him whether they were dead or alive. And what was with that get up? How odd. Well, no matter who they were or what they looked like, they would all die... Wait, that one at the front... He was dressed like a Ninja. He even had a Ninja Sword on his back. A Katana, if Llednar remembered right. Llednar dispatched the last normal bandit with practiced ease and rode forward, Haze's warning in his ears. He already knew what Ninja's were capable of. He had killed one a few months back.

"Hm... He's mine..." Llednar quietly. He surged Babus forward and swung his sword at the Ninja's head. The ninja rolled on his horse and threw something at Llednar. He jerked back his head as three small metal stars whizzed past his nose and another four ripped into his shirt, clattering painfully on his chainmail. That was why Llednr always wore the armor. He'd be a dead man right now if he hadn't been wearing his Chainmail. Babus snorted in annoyance and Llednar patted his head and spurred him forward again to catch back up to Haze and the bandit leader.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years

• Kybolt

He went onto the ship... the drive- I mean Captain Katno said some thing about Yen..
    Kybolt went down to the bottom deck and was looking around when a sack fell.. a strange coin came out of it, it was designed with 2 faces 1 a queen and 1 a king, in the corner it said '50 Yen' he looked through the bag 500 Yen.. he thought he stuffed in his pocket and came up "Come see this, guys!" after he got down there he sprayed out the coins on an Old sturdy wooden table.. "500 Yen.. It was left in the lowest deck."

Captain Katno
    The docks came into sight "Welcome to Kamendale!" he drawn up to the docks, the Inn is over there by the Hocksan & boys butchers, a room for 1 night is 5 Yen.. so go on skat, 'Ey, Ritz? can old Nathan talk te ye?"

Rufus
    His daughter came to his side, "I need you to get tell me when my great grand father's wine goblet found, Oh and send the Bucket boys to tack up Erebus."
    Erebus... a brilliant throughbread, as dark as night, it's a swift, fast horse that gracefully stretches upon the limitations of a normal, untrained, grass-grazer horses you find in the Red Kingdom's fields.

(Bucket boys - a boy squire group ranging from 13-15, they tack up horses, btw this is just what the people in this world call them, the group is not real.

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Flora

"Hey, Flora," Bailey said. "By any chance, would you happen to have some Yen on you?" Bailey asked.
    "Yen?"asked Flora as Ritz and Bailey giggled, "Flora. I think Yen is money if it helps."replied Ritz.
    "Ok, thanks Ritz"said Flora, Flora sighed and smiled then Captain Katno said, "Welcome to Kamendale!"
    Flora looked as she saw a nice village, then Captain Katno said, "The Inn is over there by the Hocksan & boys butchers, a room for 1 night is 5 Yen.. so go on skat, 'Ey, Ritz? can old Nathan talk te ye?"
    Flora turned and looked at Ritz, she was walking up to Captain Katno.
    Then a guy shouted "Come see this, guys!"
    It was Kybolt. "Coming"said Flora as she went to him, "500 Yen.. It was left in the lowest deck." said Kybolt, "Should we divide it into pieces so we all have some?"asked Flora.

Aqua

Aqua waited for the commander to move on white line so the archers could fire.
    Adelle kept walking with a evil smirk, Adelle just crossed the white line and kept walling, "Now!"said Aqua as she gave a signal to the archers.
    The archers fired there arrows at Adelle hoping to hit her.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz

Ritz was still looking at the land when Captain Katno said, "Welcome to Kamendale!"
    Ritz looked and saw a cute village, there was many buildings there, and the INN must be in-between them somewhere.
    "The Inn is over there by the Hocksan & boys butchers, a room for 1 night is 5 Yen.. so go on skat, 'Ey, Ritz? can old Nathan talk te ye?" said Captain Katno.
    Ritz turned to face Captain Katno, "Sure, and also, thanks."replied Ritz with a smile.

Adelle

Adelle kept walking and crossed a white line, but she didn't notice.
    Then a voice came, it sounded like the Queen, she said "Now!"
    Adelle looked at where the voice came from then heard a kind of stretching noise, she turned to see it and then looked higher at the balcony and saw archers.
    The archers fired there arrows at her, Adelle quickly took out her daggers and deflected most of the arrows, some went past but didn't hit Adelle, then a arrow went fast and hit Adelle in the shoulder, "Ow!"said Adelle as the archers watched, Adelle turned to see the arrow in her shoulder, she inhaled her breath and with both her hands pulled out the arrow from her shoulder, the arrow got out after a hard tug.
    Adelle threw the arrow on the floor, it was covered in blood and so was Adelle's shoulder.
    Adelle looked at the archers carefully and said, "That was lucky, i was taken by surprise, come out Aqua i know your here! Fight like a queen!"shouted Adelle.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: RP girl, Draco left. He didn't get on the boat with the others. He's wandering around on his own.)

Draco

Draco wandered into the village (A different village than the one Ritz and the others are in). It was about time too. He was getting tired of walking. He strode in and looked around. It was a normal village that he would have expected to find a thousand years ago. He walked to the arms house and looked around. There was a large red flag on the wall. Hm... A different kingdom? Maybe. A man in armor spotted him and walked over to him.

"Oi! Who are ye?" he asked gruffly. Draco glared arrogantly at him.

"My goodness man! Is that anyway to talk to a lord? I am Lord Draco Kin! And you will not adress me with that kind of disrespect!" Draco said powerfully. The guard looked a little uncomfortable. Draco had often found that if one commanded the scene from the beginning, people tended to go along with it. This hold true here as well. Draco continued on before the guard could react.

"Now, who are you? I demand to speak to your superior!" Draco said powerfully.

"That'd be me mate," a voice said from the door. Draco turned around and looked at the man. He was about 6'3 and wore old, yet still very effective armor. He had a plain, unadorned broadsword on his back. Draco was not intimidated by this man. He strode over to him.

"Finally. Now I am getting somewhere! I am Lord Draco Kin. I came from a distint land and my servants and I were attacked by bandits. I managed to slay them, but the rest of my vassals were killed. As this happened on your land, I hold you responsible. I will need a place to stay, and I would also like to get transportation to speak with your ruler," Draco said. He smiled.

"How did ye manage to slay those bandits without so much as a single weapon?" the captain of the guard said.

"I am a powerful sorceror! That is why I wish to meet with your ruler. I wish to offer my services!" Draco said. Maybe if he could gain the trust of the ruler he could find a way out of here. Hm... If he wanted to go back that is. He might enjoy himself here. He noticed the looks on the guards faces. He slowly pulled a small lighter from his pocket, keeping it hidden in his hand.

"Behold! I can create fire!" Draco said grandly, clicking the striker. A small flame burst forth and the guards looked on in awe. The captain looked nervous and the other man fell to the ground. Draco decided his little display was enough and let the flame die.

"That was incredible! But if ye want to impress the queen you'll need to be able to do a lot more than that!" the captain said. He made a gesture and the other guard ran out of the room, probably to bring word of Draco to the castle.

"How do you think I managed to slay a group of bandits by myself without getting so much as a scratch on me?" Draco said, knowing he had judged these men right. They were fighting men. Things that would terrify anyone else held no terror for them. So, he had better not use his 'mystic powers' around common people until the queen met with him. That would only get him killed. No, only people that would not freak out would be allowed to know.

(OOC: Draco has no powers. He's just a big faker. XD)

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • (OCC: Ok sorry)

Aqua

Aqua watched as she saw Adelle the commander deflect many arrows, then one hit her shoulder where there was no armor.
    "Ow!" said Adelle, Aqua watched as Adelle pulled out the arrow, it was full of blood.
    She threw the arrow on the floor and then said, "That was lucky, i was taken by surprise, come out Aqua i know your here! Fight like a queen!"shouted Adelle.
    Aqua watched as she saw the archers ready to fire again.
    "Halt!"said Aqua as she got up from her hiding spot, Adelle looked at Aqua.
    "Stand back archers, let me finish this wench"said Aqua as she took out her short sword and walked towards Aqua, "So its a fight you want, its a fight you'l get"said Aqua as she swang her sword at Adelle, Adelle dogged the hit and started to battle aswell.

shinysweety

Years
  • Adelle

"Halt!"said Aqua as she got up from her hiding spot.
    Adelle turned to look at Aqua, she was hiding behind a tall plant "Stand back archers, let me finish this wench" said Aqua.
    "Wench?! How dare you call me a wench!, I am Adelle black commander of the black kingdom and i want a battle!"replied Adelle, "So its a fight you want, its a fight you'l get" said Aqua as she swang her sword to Adelle, Adelle moved away quickly dodging the sword.
    Adelle got out her short sword and started to battle with Aqua, the swords were clinging and clanging to each other.
    Aqua and Adelle then put the swords together and started to push, "Your not bad, for a amateur"said Adelle.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Aqua

Aqua and Adelle's swords clashed together making a clinging noise, Aqua put her sword up and Adelle held on it making them push.
    "Your not bad, for a amateur"said Adelle.
    "You'r not bad either wench"replied Aqua as Aqua used less power and Adelle's sword scratched Aqua's arm, Adelle smiled at Aqua and Aqua inhaled deeply.
    "Ah, off"said Aqua as she put her sword back up to her defense.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Kybolt
    "Should we divide it into pieces so we all have some?"asked a girl, which he now knows her name is Flora.
    "I suppose.." Kybolt started working it out, "It works perfectly! 100 each." He divided the coins that were sprayed out into groups of 50 and made 10 groups and put 5 of the groups into the others making 100 each pile, He crammed his Yen into his Pocket, "Let's go!" He said as he got off the boat and went off, walking down the street.

Captain (Nathen) Katno
    "When you get to the Inn of the Sleepy Jaguar, go find a person called Frank Borrows and he will lead you to a chest full of things you'll need including clothes, Now there is Swords, Bows, arrows, shields, tunics and capes. If you need Yen come to me and I'll get some for Ye." Katno said tying a rope around the wheel,

"Heres the Key to the chest, Keep it hidden." Katno whispered,

"Stay outta' trouble will Ya?" The Captain shouted to all of them

"I heard that's there's this knight called Llednar and he seems really loyal to his master so keep en eye out Eh?" He whispered to Ritz.

Rufus
    A Guard came in "Erebus is ready, Sire!"
    "Good!" Rufus said putting on his armour and going to the courtyard and jumped on to Erebus, "Lexie! You have my throne while I'm gone." He chuckled, urging Erebus forwards. He galloped valiantly towards Acurel.. the village between conflict. upon nearing the border of the netural and the black he stopped at a town and put Erebus in Normadic clads, put a rough tunic and leather armour over his chainmail he replaced his crown helmet for a hood, posing as a Nomad, he entered Acurel...

(I will be playing as a NPC that is helping the teens. Hope this is not unreasonable.)

(PS: I am "Aquataris" not "AquaTaris" on the front page.)

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz

"When you get to the Inn of the Sleepy Jaguar, go find a person called Frank Borrows and he will lead you to a chest full of things you'll need including clothes, Now there is Swords, Bows, arrows, shields, tunics and capes. If you need Yen come to me and I'll get some for Ye,"said Captain Katno as he carried on."Heres the Key to the chest, Keep it hidden." Katno whispered to Ritz.
    Ritz took the key, "Kay" replied Ritz, then Katno said, "Stay outta' trouble will Ya?" The Captain shouted to all of them.
    "I heard that's there's this knight called Llednar and he seems really loyal to his master so keep en eye out Eh?" He whispered to Ritz.
    "Ok thanks for everything Katno "replied Ritz smiling, Ritz held the key tight and out it in one of her skirt pockets.
    Ritz went off the boat with the other Teens and waved at the Captain, "Thanks for everything!"called Ritz, Ritz saw Flora and some other guy come off the boat holding something, "What is that?"asked Ritz to Flora.

Adelle

"You'r not bad either wench"replied Aqua, "I told you im not a wench!"shouted Adelle as she used more force and gave a deep cut in Aqua's arm.
    "Ah, off"said Aqua as she put her sword up to protect her.
    "Come on, you really thought you had a chance"said Adelle as she smiled evilly, Adelle came closer to Aqua and put her sword on Aqua's, "The battle's about to end"said Adelle as she scratched Aqua's leg with her sword.
    Adelle laughed and put her sword up easy to put through her heart.
    "This is for calling me a wench!"said Adelle as she lowered her sword nearer to Aqua's heart.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Name: Kable Karo

Side: Friend

Appearance:
    He has white hair and wears black armor. His eyes are red and most of the time his face is the only visible part of his skin. He also has a cloth like material covering his neck. His skin is unusually pale and he never changes his facial expression from a cold frown
    Personality:
    Despite him having it, Kable never shows emotion in his speaking. He is always ready to fight himself, but he will do whatever it takes to get others to stop fighting unless their fight has his definition of "meaning". Kable never takes part in meaningless battles. He does not love, nor does he hate. The only one he has ever felt anything toward is King Darkmex, who was his mortal enemy. Kable is a very good actor as well, being able to trick King Darkmex into believing he was on his side.

History:
    Kable knew a alternate version of Waver that went by the name "Trak", in fact in childhood, Kable was Trak's/Waver's best friend. Kable transformed Trak's home world into a desert wasteland so that Trak's destiny. In the end, Kable was one of the ones who would aid Trak defeat King Darkmex. Sometime after King Darkmex's fall, Trak had Kable head to the Pokémon World to find out what happened to Trak's alternate person, Waver. Kable agreed, only to find out that Waver went into a Hole that now had a force field covering it. After trying to contact Waver and failing, Trak contacted Kable saying that his sword disappeared and was replaced by device. Kable told Trak that he would try to find a way to enter the world and save Trak's alternate self. Trak agreed, and Kable began exploring the world of Pokémon for anwsers.

Waver

Waver wandered into a town admiring the mid-evil times. Waver had changed his clothing into that of old times, and disguised his Poké Balls. He was looking for an Inn to stay in for the night while he figured out just how he was to stop the war. Waver walked into the Inn and saw two people there. "Hello two people I've never seen, and who are you?" Waver asked casually.

Back