• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
  • Luna

Luna smiled. "Nice work Ritz! We are getting closer to possibly finding out what the past behind everything is!" Now they just needed to find six more! Luna then looked at the door, wondering what was behind it.

Suddenly, Luna heard Bailey shriek "Kybolt! Speak to us, Kybolt!" Luna spun around to find Kybolt laying on the ground in pain. She flew over and sat down next to him, then layed her hand on Kybolt. Luna looked back at her friends with a worried face and said "He does not look so good, and I think he might be in grave danger."

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Ritz Malheur

"Nice work Ritz! We are getting closer to possibly finding out what the past behind everything is!"
    Ritz felt happy she found one, Ritz kept the icon warm in her hand.
    Then she heard a voice scream "Cameron!"
    "Kybolt!" Bailey shouted, running over to him.
    Ritz turned around and looked,
    "Cameron! What's wrong?" Alvin asked, walking over to him.
    "Speak to us, Kybolt!" Bailey said, her hands on his shoulder.
    Ritz walked over with Luna to Kybolt, as worried as the other's.
    "He does not look so good, and I think he might be in grave danger." Luna commented.
    "What should we do?!" Ritz asked in a worried tone.
    She wen't on her knees and then looked down at Kybolt.
    She put her hair behind her ear and stared at him.
    "What happened? did he get a heart attack?" she asked, raising her head to look at Alvin.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • SIML & Rufus
    "Kybolt!" Bailey shouted, running over to him.
    Ritz turned around and looked,
    "Cameron! What's wrong?" Alvin asked, walking over to him.
    "Speak to us, Kybolt!" Bailey said, her hands on his shoulder.
    Ritz walked over with Luna to Kybolt, as worried as the other's.
    "He does not look so good, and I think he might be in grave danger." Luna commented.
    "What should we do?!" Ritz asked in a worried tone.
    She wen't on her knees and then looked down at Kybolt.
    She put her hair behind her ear and stared at him.
    "What happened? did he get a heart attack?" she asked, raising her head to look at Alvin.
    "No. He dropped to his knees and started shouting Latin, I think it went like this: Sed ad spiritus meus suscipiam fluere vi viam apertis modis, salvabo eam, nisi spiritus ejus, salva eius, salva eius, salva eius, salva eius salva ea commodo caelestis deus Arcues nisi sancta filiam et statera boni et mali, nisi eam .." he cleared his throat, "Ritz? know anything in that book of yours?"

One of Lexie's Tear dropped onto Rufus, where his heart was, suddenly he sat up and gasped his lungs full with air, and he coughed, he was okay.
    "Lexie!"

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur

Ritz heard Katno talk, he said.
    "No. He dropped to his knees and started shouting Latin, I think it went like this:
    Sed ad spiritus meus suscipiam fluere vi viam apertis modis, salvabo eam, nisi spiritus ejus, salva eius, salva eius, salva eius, salva eius salva ea commodo caelestis deus Arcues nisi sancta filiam et statera boni et mali, nisi eam .."
    Then he cleared his throat. "Ritz? know anything in that book of yours?" he asked.
    "I dunno, maybe." she replied.
    Ritz took out her book and opened it,
    "Yeah, umm... what time are we in? and also whats the kings name again?" Ritz asked.
    With the icon still in her hand Ritz turning through the pages trying to search for medieval rulers.
    "And also what country are we in? It's either England or America? right?"

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Yeah, umm... what time are we in? and also whats the kings name again?" Ritz asked.
    "And also what country are we in? It's either England or America? right?"
    "It has been 1,000,050 years since King Llednar the Ist came to power, when the Romans ruled Africa, 16 of that thing like a party in the Castle, we are in England, the King is King Rufus Kamendale the IVth." Katno,

Frank came, "I heard some thing about caelestis deus Arcues meaning God of the heavenly, Arceus, Now who is Arcues." he said as he looked at Ritz like: You know it all.

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur

"It has been 1,000,050 years since King Llednar the Ist came to power, when the Romans ruled Africa, 16 of that thing like a party in the Castle, we are in England, the King is King Rufus Kamendale the IVth." Katno told her.
    Ritz nodded and started to flip through the pages again.
    Then, she the heard a voice, Ritz looked up and saw Frank there.
    "I heard some thing about caelestis deus Arcues meaning God of the heavenly, Arceus, Now who is Arcues." he said, staring at Ritz.
    "This makes me wish i took Latin class, why did i take French." She thought.
    Then Ritz came back to reality, "Oh.. umm.." she started.
    "It's a, legendary pokemon, he is the creator of the pokemon and the god legendary."
    Ritz kept flipping through her book,
    "Kay, so the kings name was Rufus Kamendale the IVth. Right?"

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Oh.. umm.." she started.
    "It's a, legendary pokemon, he is the creator of the pokemon and the god legendary."
    Ritz kept flipping through her book,
    "Kay, so the king's name was Rufus Kamendale the IVth. Right?"

"Yes," said Katno.
    "Ah, as Alpha is the Greek word for God, and Alpha, according to the Greeks, is the first in the Alphabet, and A is the start of Arcues." Frank said, he sat down, "Give me that book, I can find it.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna stared as everyone said what they needed to say. Soon, she looked back, and saw a faint glowing behind the door. It wasn't the same glow as one of the "stone keys", so what was it. Nobody else seemed to see it, so Luna walked back there, and was enveloped by the light.

When she landed, Luna found herself on a log, in the middle of water. Bubbles were around her, and a thick mist enveloped the sides of the area. Soon, she heard a large booming voice, and could somehow understand it. The voice was saying "Listen to the song of the gods, and call us." Soon, a flute with the insriptions of four objects appeared in front of her. The objects were a blue clock, a gray island, a gray picture of the Distortion World, and a gray version of the wing like metal parts on Arceus.

Luna grasped the object, and the mist cleared, revealing Dialga. She looked up at the legendary, and nodded. Soon, Dialga began to "sing" a song that sounded familier to Luna. She then replayed it on the flute she recieved.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Not paying much attention, Waver just noticed the door that Luna went into. He decided to go into the glowing door as well. He entered to see Luna and Dialga. Waver attempted to go up to them, but a figure blocked his path. "Thanks for leading me here!" He said.
    Waver looked at him. Silver armor, Dark-Brown hair, evil grin, and a Death Stare in his eyes. Waver regonized the guy. "Oh no... not you..." Waver said. It was the evil version of him, well, at least his Trak-self. The Evil side pulled out his Sword and Shield. Waver gulped ant took a step back, pulling out his own sword. "You think that puny thing will save you!" He laughed.
    "But even if you are here, shouldn't you have been frozen by time?"
    "Heh, don't get it do you? I am you. No matter which form you take. So what ever doesn't effect you, doesn't effect me!" Waver hoped that Luna would aid him. Or Dialga.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna played the song (Oath to Order from Majora's Mask), then heard a loud commotion behind her. She looked back, and saw Waver talking to someone how looked almost exactly like him. Luna was then enveloped by another light.

The evil one thrusted at the good knight. The good looked exactly like Waver. Luna walked around, then hovered in the air. The two boys didn't seem to notice her, so she flew right above them. They were sword fighting. Soon, another light enveloped Luna, and she dissepeared.

When she was out of her vision-like experience, Luna watched Waver and the evil guy start to pull out swords. She knew that this area could be destroyed if they battled here. Luna tried to go towards them, but Dialga shook his head and said "No, it is time for you to leave. Find my brothers, the other three creators." Luna nodded, then went back to the ruins, where the others were.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Waver saw Luna try and help, only to be held back by Dialga and teleported away, along with Dialga. Waver sighed. "What the perfect place to fight." The guy said with a smile.
    He suddenly slashed Waver accross the face and elbowed his Gut. Waver did a normal reaction to this. And then was knocked to the side by the villian's shield. The villian stomped on Waver. "AGG!" Waver yelped in pain.
    "Not even worth the effort." He laughed.
    Waver struggled and Pirced the Villian's Ankle. Waver got up and knocked the Shield out of his hand. Waver charged towards the Villian, but he sliced at Waver's Stomach. Waver fell down in pain. "Do you hear that? The echos of your cries of pain? No one can save you." He laughed.
    Waver closed his eyes as the evil one was about to give him the final blow...

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur

"Yes," said Katno.
    "Ah, as Alpha is the Greek word for God, and Alpha, according to the Greeks, is the first in the Alphabet, and A is the start of Arcues." Frank said.
    Ritz sighed and looked at him.
    "Give me that book, I can find it."
    "Okay, i think im in the medieval times chapter, cause i saw some guy called Llednar."
    Ritz gave the book over to Frank, then started to think.
    "Mom and Dad must be so worried, i must admit this is cool but...." she thought.
    Ritz blinked and sighed, "Found anything?" she asked.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Ritz sighed and looked at him.
    "Give me that book, I can find it."
    "Okay, i think im in the medieval times chapter, cause i saw some guy called Llednar."
    Ritz gave the book over to Frank, He searched it and found it, she passed over to Rit and the top date said 50 BC,
    "Here it is," he pointed to the myth section, the 3rd down, and it has a translation of it from latin, the name space is smudged, the latin version and explaination: "They believe if this is said, and people know about a person that has been from another Dimension, Their "Life Energy" will combine and Heal some one dear. It can only be initiated by a Member of the Kamendale blood, after the Kahtahnnaer.
    Victim will survive, with the dear person that was healed or he/she holds dear for a tear to land at heart space."
    Frank looked Serious, "The only Royal Blood that know about us is the King, but why Kybolt, he wasn't at the Party, so how would he know about him?"
    Then a line Caught his eye: "Kahtahnnaer, a Painful proscess giving a Royal blood man "powers" mostly for the one mensioned on the third line, Bruises are left after. FACT. PERMANANT."

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • (OOC: Just saying, don't make to many special, unexpected things happen cause me and Chef planned out stuff. Thanks :) )

Ritz Malheur

"Here it is," he said pointing somewhere at the book.
    Frank gave the book back to Ritz, then started to explain something.
    "They believe if this is said, and people know about a person that has been from another Dimension, Their "Life Energy" will combine and Heal some one dear. It can only be initiated by a Member of the Kamendale blood, after the Kahtahnnaer.
    Victim will survive, with the dear person that was healed or he/she holds dear for a tear to land at heart space."
    Ritz nodded, even though she didn't understand a thing he said.
    Then Frank turned to a serious face, you could tell he wanted to know what happened.
    "The only Royal Blood that know about us is the King, but why Kybolt, he wasn't at the Party, so how would he know about him?
    Kahtahnnaer, a Painful proscess giving a Royal blood man "powers" mostly for the one mensioned on the third line, Bruises are left after. FACT. PERMANANT." He finally finished.
    "Wow, you sure know you'r History mister." she said.
    Ritz yawned, it was getting late.
    "Okay.." she said tiredly, before she yawned again.
    "Well figure this out tomorrow, im gonna sleep now... g'night guys." she said.
    Ritz laid down on the floor, Icy and Lunar walked up towards her and laid down to next to her. And started to sleep.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Wow, you sure know you'r History mister." she said.
    Ritz yawned,
    "Okay.." she said tiredly, before she yawned again.
    "Well figure this out tomorrow, im gonna sleep now... g'night guys." she said.
    "Really? We could have a person dying here, we don't need to
    figure it out! it says it in the book how to cure him!" Katno turned around and found her asleep, "For the love of Arcues." he growled and he went over to Bailey, "Back at the Prison, it seemed he wouldn't leave without you." Katno shot her a look like: Your the one to help him so that means he likes you.

shinysweety

Years
  • Nayru Oracle

Nayru watched everything and kept silent.
    Then Ritz fell asleep and her pokemon to, then she turned to Roxana.
    "Roxana." she began, "Whats going on? Do you know?"
    Nayru yawned, she was getting tired to.
    "Are we in the white ruins?" she asked.
    Nayru looked around, she spotted something Shiny.
    Nayru walked over to it and picked it up, it somewhat looked like a orb.
    She stared at it for a few seconds, then turned around and ran over to Roxana.
    "Hey! Look t what i found!" she cried, showing the icon to Roxana.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna watched. Ritz had fallen asleep, and Luna was a bit worn out herself. But then she remembered something else that Dialga had said. "Tonight, it is the Festival of Masks in the Black Kingdom. At that time, Shadow will make the moon fall, since she cannot rule this world if you ten are here, she will want to destroy it." Luna was nervous, tonight was in eleven hours, and that wasn't really a long time.

She HAD to tell the others, but then something caught her eye. An inscription on another piller. A song. She memorized it (The Song of Time from the Zelda games), then watched the moon. It helped her to tell time. One hour had passed. Ten hours remained until the end of the world. Luna knew that this was bad, very bad. "Now what can I do?" she whispered softly. The song. She could head to the highest point in the Black Kingdom, with the other teens, and use the song she just learned to reset time. Right now, she could only reset to three days before the end. But it was better that nothing. Now all Luna could do right now, however, was wait.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Waver awoke outside the ruins, all beat up and scratched up. "Oh my, that was painful. Must have passed out." Waver said.
    Waver got up, and quickly re-entered the ruins and and looked around for the other teens. After a few minutes, he finally found them. Relieved, he sighed. He looked over at Luna and could tell something was bothering her. "Hey Luna, what is wrong?" He asked.
    Waver was hoping to get a quick anwser. But one thing was on his mind. Why didn't the villian kill him? Not know why, he looked at Luna, hoping she would anwser him.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna spun around as Waver came back, and he looked pretty beat up! She frowned, then motioned him somewhere where the others couldn't hear them. She then said "Dialga told me that tonight is the Festival of Masks in the Black Kingdom. Since Shadow cannot rule this world while we are around, she will crash the moon on the highest point of the Black Kingdom, destroying everything in both kingdoms and this whole world. I must use a song I have just learned to reset time along with the other teens to three days ago, so we can find the other creators and free them so we can call them to stop Shadow." Luna sighed as she waited for an answer.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    "Dialga told me that tonight is the Festival of Masks in the Black Kingdom. Since Shadow cannot rule this world while we are around, she will crash the moon on the highest point of the Black Kingdom, destroying everything in both kingdoms and this whole world. I must use a song I have just learned to reset time along with the other teens to three days ago, so we can find the other creators and free them so we can call them to stop Shadow." She told him.
    Waver's eyes widened at this. "Oh no. No no no no! Not good! Not good at all! Man, just who does Shadow think she is? I mean oh come on!?" Waver complained.
    Waver just realized something. "Hey, creators are there? And is there a Clock tower?" Waver asked.
    Waver was worried that he knew excatly where this was going.

Back