• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - A True Series

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Made with: RPG Maker XP

Hey, I'm back, I've quit Pokemon Orange, and I'm now making this, It is NOT a playable game, its more like a mini Pokemon Series. There will be several short episodes made following the story of some Trainers.
    I will be using some of the maps from Pokemon Orange, Heck probably most of them. Mabye With A Few Renditions ;)

Story:

Scott and Matt have been awaiting this day for there entire lives, and now it has come. Today they are going to get there very first Pokemon. However from the moment they take their starter and exit Professor Yew's Lab, things will take a turn, something is stirring in the world of Pokemon. Something unnatural is about to happen, and team rocket aren't helping…

Matt – He is very nervous about becoming a trainer and does not really know if he will be ok. He is glad to have his mate Scott with him, although Scott does intimidate Matt. However he is still desperate to get his very first Pokemon and head out and learn to fight for himself.

Scott – Can't wait to get his Pokemon. Scott is full of energy and rather full of himself. However Scott soon realises that Matt appears to have a hidden talent, and must keep him on his toes. Scott sees matt as a little brother and cares for him as he would his own sibling.

????? – **** and arrogant, this guy is determined to be the best. However he lacks certain qualities to be a true trainer. He soon realises he does have competition and prepares himself to become the greatest trainer alive. Our heroes are under the impression has some sort of link with Team Rocket.

I won't say no more, because, well it'll ruin it :D
    You'll just have to watch out for each episode and follow the story :D

Screenshots:

Pokemon - A True Series
    To The Lab!

Pokemon - A True Series
    A Quick Battle Won't Hurt…

Pokemon - A True Series
    Leaving Thy Room

Episode Downloads And Percentage Completion:

Episode 1 - A True Beginning (100%)
    Episode 2 - A Rival To Remember (48%)
    Episode 3 - Venomous Velocity (7%)
    Episode 4 - Cavern Of Mysteries (5%)
    Episode 5 - Evolution Solution (5%)
    Episode 6 - Abra - Kadabra - Alakazam! (6%)
    Episode 7 - Go Fish! (4%)
    Episode 8 - Parting Ways (1%)

Features:
    A Whole New Region
    All Pokemon (Inc. D/P Ones)
    Simple Pokemon Battle System

Credits To:
    Silon
    Fangking Omega
    Datriot
    [DarkDragon]
    Unorignally Funny

If There's Anyone I've Forgotten Please Let Me Know So I Can Add Them To The Credits!

Support The Project – Put This In You're Sig!
    Pokemon - A True Series

Also I am In Desperate Need Of Battle Animations And Sounds, If You've Got Any I Could Use It Would Be Most Appreciated And Credits Will Be Given!

Thanks and I hope you enjoy Pokemon - A True Series!

Last edited:

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Wow looks good. Really lookin forward to it

Offtopic Question-(This is really stupid) How do you take those screenshots?(Dont laugh...)

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Hey guys, thanks for you're comments. Lately ive jstu been mapping some mroe of teh region o the episodes are quicker and easier to event and there are no gaps waiting for maps to be completed :)

I want you're opinion on these 2 Maps.

Pokemon - A True Series
    Unnamed Town

Pokemon - A True Series
    Route 143

Thats my first time making snowy maps, what you think?
    Use them later on in the series or re do them?
    And Zerus its not a stupid question, everyone ahs to start off somewhere!

First get teh screen up you want to take a picture of, then press Print Screen (PrtScrn) and then open up a blank paint document and paste it.
    Save this and tehn go to www.imageshack.us where u can upload the picture, when thats done you copy the link for Hotlink Forums (1) and then paste that in your post :).

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Wow....omg.... Thanks bob5000.

The new snowy maps look great! Keep up the good work and good luck.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Hey guys, Episode one should be released by end of october at the latest, jstu need those last few sprites (gold/hiro battler) and the last few codes to be put in.

So Stay Tuned ;)

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    please can i help
    i am good with overworlds and trainer sprites.
    i will give you an example soon

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    WHile i await the resources i need im just mapping out the region for this series. Ill post a screen of the whole region thats been mapped so far either tomoz or this weekend.

Plus if anyone has a battle sprite for gold/hiro that i could use would appreciate it and credit would be given :)

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Thanks For Your Comments.

Episode 1 Will Be Released As Soon As I Have Gold/Hiro In Battle Sprites From Gold/Silver But Recoloured. Anyone Got Them That I Could Use?

Thanks In Advanced.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Just to go with the fire red/leaf green style, anyone got it, would give credit and appriciate it much, thanks in advanced.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Hey, I need the front in battle sprite of this guy here:
    Pokemon - A True Series
    Is there one?
    or cna someone sprite me oen
    credit will eb given
    high priority Need!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    You mean this?
    Pokemon - A True Series

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Thats it, Its Perfect. THANKYOU
    Whos Is It So I Can Give Credit?
    Thats Perfect.
    Ahh, small tech hitch.
    Ive got no extra scripts implanted Except Dubaleaxe's AMS, but how do i make the text in battle appear on the bottom of the screen?
    Final Requirement For Episode 1 Release!

Back