• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Accourt Academy (Up. 5/24)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
great game, but one thing I think if it wasn't a sequel it would be cool to actually be the normal type trainer and you pick your normal type team, with the exception that you get a pokemon like cleafary as a wild card. (I got the wild card idea from the normal type leader in pokemon reborn)

well since there's a sequel already and a sequel to that sadly thats not gonna happen plus as u find out in the second game the ,MC's team is rather stacked with stantler being their only normal type on their original team

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
When I hang out with the Dark type trainer for the second time, I get stuck walking to Vermillion City, 1 week into the game and it says a whole year has gone by, plus when I catch shiny Absol and try to talk to the dark type trainer my game just doesn't let me progress.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Game gets stuck walking to Vermillion City, while with the Dark type trainer, game gets stuck trying to talk to the Dark type trainer after capturing the shiny Absol, game sends you to various places when you try to talk to people, can't talk to your bf/gf, a year passes in an in game week, always wendsday game has too many glitches

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
I'm not going to lie I spent hours scouring the internet for the uncensored version of this game. I own the uncensored for the first two but the website that the other two were on doesn't give the uncensored for this one. Why is it so hard to find D:

Back