• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
okay guys recently updated to final version1 beta 8. Make sure you update your roms. I raised the difficulty of the game significantly.

@chaos_evoys, thats how the game has been coded. Seeing as I coded this whole game by myself i didnt have the time to code approximately 400 trainer scripts it was too time consuming ;( So unless they are a part of the story line they wont have a significant script. Hopefully this wont affect your gameplay too much

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
okay guys recently updated to final version1 beta 8. Make sure you update your roms. I raised the difficulty of the game significantly.

@chaos_evoys, thats how the game has been coded. Seeing as I coded this whole game by myself i didnt have the time to code approximately 400 trainer scripts it was too time consuming ;( So unless they are a part of the story line they wont have a significant script. Hopefully this wont affect your gameplay too much

Ican't download it, check the dropbox link, i think that is wrong or something is happening, thanks

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
THank you all 3 are now fixed. Which version are you playing by the way? That wave animation shouldnt look like that in picutre #2

edit: nvm i fixed the animation

EDit: Beta 11 now released with all the fixes

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Lemme know if you spot anything else
and btw i made the game like 2x harder so expect to get your ass kicked when you patch LOL i felt the game was too easy

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
LOL i nerfed the tyrant pokemon their stats were OP

Years
LOL i nerfed the tyrant pokemon their stats were OP

My stats are the same as the normal versions, they always were for me. Tho only the types are diffrent, the stats of all the tyrant pokemon are the same as the non tyrant version. Also please add in magnitons evolution.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
there isnt enough space, im putting in arcues reshiram and zekrom for the post-elite 4 story line along with celebi, mew, mewtwo, jirachi and deoxys

Years
there isnt enough space, im putting in arcues reshiram and zekrom for the post-elite 4 story line along with celebi, mew, mewtwo, jirachi and deoxys

Remove rattatata and what if I beat the E4 will I still beable to get those guys? Or will I have to restart because its b4 the E4

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Nope this storyline is after E4 itll be finished by tomorrow. Im playing through the game now fixing all the last bugs. The game should be 100% by tomorrow with the Arceus Ark done and coded

Years
Nope this storyline is after E4 itll be finished by tomorrow. Im playing through the game now fixing all the last bugs. The game should be 100% by tomorrow with the Arceus Ark done and coded

Oh, okay, btw whats inside the egg old man gives you? And bike doesn't work.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
yeah bike isnt working, that egg is jirachi, and also TMs are disappearing for some reason, blah wtf

Years
yeah bike isnt working, that egg is jirachi, and also TMs are disappearing for some reason, blah wtf

Awesome, but can you make it so you can buy TMs so I can get thunder, I have nothing SE to water besides salamance who is grass so Ice is SE to him :/

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
In terms of the TM and Hm problem, every town will now have the HM shop, and ve coded a TM shop, but dont know where to put it

Edit: All right, I made alot of progress in terms of that stupid HM/TM bug. Here are the recent updates:
TM and HM NPC added to HQ
HM NPCs added in most Marts
Oak Now gives you a TM case
TMs disappearing glitch resolved

Im going to implement a few more important things, then I will release the next version

Last edited:
Back