• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
So... I just wasted over 18 freaking hours of my time playing this, to get cut off right before the Pokemon HQ because of three stupid guards that won't walk to me... I knew something was wrong when my rival wouldn't talk to me when I caught Ho-Oh. Not even gonna bother wasting my time trying to fix it, screw this rom.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
I have won the 8 Symbols but the guards on the way to Pokemon HQ are still not moving..what should i do????

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2014
okay so I beat the elites and Gary and i got back to Ash's house, I went to talk to oak and all he said was you truly are a hero so i checked out the youtube vids linked on this thread and apperently he's suppose to talk to me and stuff? What am I doing wrong how do I fix this some help please.

I'd really appreciate a quick answer @dbzmay

This is really messed up, Also I still cant get into that Celebi cave the guard is gone but theres still something invisible blocking the way into the cave...

Lol this is stupid, I started a new game and tried it all over again and same sh1t happend, Save file corrupted bla bla bla and then when i go to see oak after the leage he says ur truly a hero and thats it

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 22, 2014
When I speak to the old man in the Village of Ghosts, the game freezes (On VBA)
and in GPSP (PSP) there is a bad jump, so I checked the event in AdvanceMap and discovered it's script offset is at 00000000
Is this a bug or something
and can you please fix it, if it is

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2014
So, Im having a bit of a Glitch. Its kinda making me sad, you know you have to climb the mountain and battle Gary/7th Subordinate/and the dude with latios/latias, well I leveld up my team quite a bit but now when I go up there, theyre not really(how do i say) paying attention, or Im just heading in there and the latios/latias dide isnt challenging me, Ive tried setting back the time countless amount of times, turning my device on and off, tried autosave/loadsaves couple of times, also tried heading into other town trying to do something else but nothings been working out you think you could give me any other pointers or ideas on what it could be and or what i can do to fix it, thanks if you manage to reply once agai thank you if anybody could actually help

Years
Great job with the mapping and a good hack overall. I did think that the story line was a little thin and I don't think some stat changing attacks work properly. For example, I had a Gyarados with Dragon Dance and no matter how many stages it's attack should have increased my attacks weren't doing any extra damage... Which made battling quite disappointing.

Also, I would have loved to get hold items along the way for my pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 23, 2016
Great job with the mapping and a good hack overall. I did think that the story line was a little thin and I don't think some stat changing attacks work properly. For example, I had a Gyarados with Dragon Dance and no matter how many stages it's attack should have increased my attacks weren't doing any extra damage... Which made battling quite disappointing.

Also, I would have loved to get hold items along the way for my pokemon.

Its probably because the battle mechanics are based on gen 3, so for example all water moves are special. I had this problem with gyarados in other hacks, great pokemon, but only where there is a physical/special split

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
This is a decently fair game. Enjoyable. One problem though, The part of the game where the rival and who I assume to be Lance freezes up. I am really sad because of this..... I am giving up on the game now. I may continur if you finish it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2014
Can anybody please tell me how to patch this rom? I have it on gba4ios and I'm up to the three security guards before entering HQ, but I cant talk to them. This is the first hacked rom I've ever played and its been great, but can somebody please help?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
Okay, so i finally beat all the guys and got to the mew and it froze on me. What should I do? Cause i am not restarting my game after spending 36 hours straight getting this far. And please do not say it worked for me i would like a real answer please. Thanks :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Hey dbzmay i wanted to post a bug that i found while playing pokemon advanced adventure i have captured all of the 5 guardians and now when i go through the back door in the sage's cavern i am now in the heavan's stairway. Then when i start climbing the stairways at a point i reach the heavan's peak but when i continue climbing i can't reach the top because professor oak is in my way i can't talk to him i can only go back to heavan's stairway i can't finish the game please if you can help me tell me what to do?

So, i just got a pretty lame bug. I just went through the entire game and caught the 5 protector (Really good hack btw, only complaints i have are about trainers lack of dialogue, rival/gym leaders having poor dialogue and some of the early town being badly designed. But i really love the difficulty.) And after i caught the 5 protector and put them all in my party then i tried to advance but when i cllimbed up all that happened was oak blocking the road. He doesnt have any dialogue and i cant talk to him. Only thing i noted is that i got jirachi before beating the league (I dont know if its normal) And i trained him and mew to level~70. Any idea?

Same here except for the jirachi part i didn't hatch the egg when i got it from the dragon researcher i put it in the pc please dbzmay i don't want to start the game again it's a nice game. i am not able to end this game because of prof oak blocking the way can't talk to him help please

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Ok, so I played this game (started 2 days ago) and really liked it... I am using OpenEMU on a mac with VisualBoyAdvance driver. I ran into some problems, but patched a new one and transferred my save state over to the new patched/updated game, and I now only have 2 problems.

1. I HAVE A BREED OF BAD EGGS !!!! (box 2, slot 27/30), and I have stored them in Box 4 for now to not spread too much, as I had this problem in many other pokemon games, especially Emerald.

2. I CANT PASS OAK!!! so I beat the whole game up until the point of stairway to heaven, where i go through the last set of stairs, and THIS OAK DUDE IS IN MA WAY... he acts as a wall. its very mean.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS!!! I was so let down when I got there and couldn't talk to oak, then I looked at a walkthrough to see that I was being deprived of one hell of a good ending.

I JUST WANT TO FINISH THE GAME PROPERLY!

exactly what happened to me exactly the same situation please dbzmay may help us we are being stopped from completing a very nice game

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Okay, so i finally beat all the guys and got to the mew and it froze on me. What should I do? Cause i am not restarting my game after spending 36 hours straight getting this far. And please do not say it worked for me i would like a real answer please. Thanks :)
this is also happening to me

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
Hey I am positive that this was probably asked before but I never saw an answer to it when it was asked a few months ago. Anyone know where I can find a move deleter? I thank you in advance!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
Hey, basically im at the final part of the game, i have all 5 guardians but when i try to go up the stairway to heaven's peak oak is just standing in my way, i cant interact with him. What should i do?

Back