• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    1. Every Pokemon is available (excluding most gen 5)
    2. Yes
    3. Every legendary + Arceus, zekrom, reshiram
    4. Yes this hack is very hard

BTW Heres a sneak peak on the final map. Working on the final script now!
    https://puu.sh/3PM7Q.png

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    im on the final script its nearly done, then a few touch ups here and there

edit: See i keep getting errors since i have more than 16 person events in one map. This map has 20 character sprites in it and they arent showing up for some reason. I need to do some more testing. Ugh.

edit2: Yup, just confirmed it. The max amount of chacrter sprites per map is 16. If you have more than 16, the others wont appear. I will need to revise my script a bit, sorry guys.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2015
    1. Every Pokemon is available (excluding most gen 5)
    2. Yes
    3. Every legendary + Arceus, zekrom, reshiram
    4. Yes this hack is very hard

BTW Heres a sneak peak on the final map. Working on the final script now!

+1 on the hack is very hard.... The Elite 4 is like all legendaries.....

Nevertheless, this is still a nice hack. Gives a little variety and a twist to normal pokemon.

Years
  • Hey I would just like to thank you for the effort you've put into this into this rom. My friend and I recently started playing it and we really enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    wow..this hack is awesome..but I've got a problem..I'm at the village of dragons and I have gone through the whole cave and as soon as I reach the two last trainers(Nick and Drake) just before Salamence, nothing happens..they don't see me and if i talk to them the game freezes..

Hab

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2023
    This hack does not use the physical special split, right?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    The game is now done. I will be doing some minor touch ups.

I will look into the dragon village script as well.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    The same way it evolves in leafgreen

edit: Just checked, you cant get that pokemon in fr/lg sorry :(

edit 2: There seems to have been some flagging errors in the newly released version. I am re uploading a new one now with the proper fixes. SO please download the new one!

edit 3: Here is the newest Version: Pokemon Advanced Adventure 2013. Fully tested with no problems.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ci5penn4fz0wv5c/Pokemon Advanced Adventure 2013.ips

Last edited:

playplayj

TheArchangle
    Years
  • What changes have been made to the genetically enhanced pokemon(a specific answer would be appreciated, not just "the base stats have been increased. What changes where made to the base stats)? I'm definetly going to try this rom hack! Looks great!

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Not entirley sure i dont remember LOL. Basically, the sprites are changed, their types are changed, and their base stats are +5 more on each i believe. U can check it out using YAPE

playplayj

TheArchangle
    Years
  • Thanks for the reply, I'm running threw the hack right now and I'm really enjoying it! My teams looking pretty good so far with the enhanced Zangoose, Heracross, Pikachu and Dewott. Pikachu is a little too weak though, did you put the Light Ball in this hack?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2013
    i find it a bit stupid that lvl 70 is the highest level of the rival's pokemon in the league. then you have to straight up fight a lvl 85 mewtwo that 1 hits all 6 of my pokemon (including mew) surely im missing something? and im not going to spend several hours in the new cave trying to get my pokemon to lvl 80+.....

Back