• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Advanced Safari Showdown

Days
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Pokemon Advanced Safari Showdown

Pokemon Advanced Safari Showdown

Made by
    TheTunzo

Made with:
    RPG Maker XP and Essentials v20.1

Downloads:
    Google Drive
    Mediafire

A new challenge for you and your friends

Pokemon advance safari showdown, or ASS for short ;), only makes sense if you're playing with 1 or more friends.
    You'll get a rental team and 30 minutes of time to catch as many pokemon as you want.
    When the time ends, you get to choose 6 pokemon that the game will export in a .txt file, ready to be copy/pasted in pokemon showdown.
    You can view this game as a way to do random battles/tournaments with your friends with extra fun steps.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler: Screenshots

Features:

-Gen 1 to 8 (no Hisui)
    -Rental team made for catching but limited pokeballs
    -9 Catching areas each with it's own pokemon pool
    -A 30 minutes anxiety giving timer that keeps going while you're battling
    -Every evolution/form available to obtain

There's a VERY detailed info file in the game's directory that answers all questions you might have. I will post it here aswell:
    Spoiler: More info

I made this game in a month and a half.
    Could the game be better? Yes
    Is it a little unbalanced in some areas? Yes
    Do i care? Not really
    You can still have fun with it :)

I don't have a trailer but i'll show you some content me and my friends made with it:
    Spoiler: Example videos

Credits:
    Spoiler: Credits

Back