• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Please guys.. Don't rush him.. Don't even expect from him that the release date is soon.. It just puts a pressure on him.. Let 's just be patient , in the end he will release it, sooner or later.

Years
    Lol im not trying to rush him im just saying the release will be very soon as he said where beta 1 ends so he has to work on like 1 chapter then maybe test the game and bugfix then release it
    Not that i care much about release dates i rather wait and have a quality product xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    lol same here, I rather have people take their time and effort with their hacks. Instead of rushing through the game, and then having to fix bugs and such from the pressure of needing to release the first beta.

Though yeah I think they will be bugs and such to look out for when it does get release or not. After all we are human and that not every game, can be release without glitches or bugs lol.

Well I personally am going to wait for Rockmanmegaman to implement a lot into the hack. Before I go playing and downloading it...that and I still need to complete Chapter Red version 7.6 XD So yeah excited to see how Green chapter plays out ^^

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished Viridian Peril Chapter.
    Now, I just need to tweak stuff here and there, and test the game a few times before releasing Beta 1. After releasing Beta 1, I'm going to focus on my Uni, School, Work and the accomplishment Award hours for awhile.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    If it isn't big or not, you should enjoy what you get either way. One person can only do so much with a hack. Especially one who is juggling between real life, the hack and uni : /

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
    I wanna play this Hack too! since I'm a fan of Green/ Blue, I prefer call her Leaf so everyone knows who I am talking about! xD
    Can't wait!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back